Windows 10: Permanently deleted network and laptop in windows s mode

Discus and support Permanently deleted network and laptop in windows s mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i got a new laptop hp which had windows 11 s mode i tried a lot of ways to remove s mode including guides here but it was always try later or an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Geo5torm, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Geo5torm Win User

Permanently deleted network and laptop in windows s mode

Hello, i got a new laptop hp which had windows 11 s mode i tried a lot of ways to remove s mode including guides here but it was always try later or an error in our end. So i tried to downgrade to windows 10 and in the process i deleted the partitions that apparently had the drives, when windows loaded the mouse pad of the laptop stopped working, audio and network adaptor, and is in windows 10 s mode.. i tried downloading the drivers from another laptop, moving them on a flash drive to this new laptop but i cant install them because of windows s mode and i can’t get out of s mode without inter

:)

Geo5torm, Jun 10, 2023

2. How to disable Airplane mode permanently on Windows 10?

Hi Hunky,

As you are facing issues with turning on or off Airplane on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

The option you are looking for to permanently disable Airplane mode is unfortunately not available.

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps to disable Airplane mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: To turn off Airplane mode from Settings and check.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings
      from the left pane.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Network Notification Area Icon

• Click on the Network icon in the taskbar notification area.

• Click on the Airplane mode button to toggle on or off.

Step 3: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Action Center

• Open Action Center by clicking Windows + A keys from keyboard.

• Click on the Airplane mode quick action button to toggle on or off.

If the settings are not refining, this issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files.

Step 4: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of disabling the Airplane mode for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Permanently Delete Networks in Available Networks

I would like to permanently delete (not forget) networks that I set up and no longer use.
    I have Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 on an Alienware 17 R3 laptop computer.
    The processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2701 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) with an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC8260 Network Adapter.
    My Router is an ASUS RT-AC88U. I have tried “Manage All Networks” and “Forget”, and netsh wlan delete profile name=.
    They do not permanently delete the networks from “Show Available Networks.”
    These are networks that I created previously but don’t use anymore.
    How do I permanently delete them?

Wallace Knox, Jun 10, 2023
  4. Permanently deleted network and laptop in windows s mode

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

Permanently deleted network and laptop in windows s mode

1. Permanently deleted network and laptop in windows s mode - Similar Threads - Permanently deleted network

2. Permanently deleted network and laptop in windows s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently deleted network and laptop in windows s mode: Hello, i got a new laptop hp which had windows 11 s mode i tried a lot of ways to remove s mode including guides here but it was always try later or an error in our end. So i tried to downgrade to windows 10 and in the process i deleted the partitions that apparently had the...
  3. Permanently deleted network and laptop in windows s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently deleted network and laptop in windows s mode: Hello, i got a new laptop hp which had windows 11 s mode i tried a lot of ways to remove s mode including guides here but it was always try later or an error in our end. So i tried to downgrade to windows 10 and in the process i deleted the partitions that apparently had the...
  4. S Mode Permanent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S Mode Permanent: Hi. I’m looking to purchase a laptop, most likely an Acer Aspire 5. I’ve noticed that there are options for the Windows 11 S Mode. If I purchase one of those, will it forever be I. s mode or will I be able to get out of it with the normal route?The ones in S mode are...
  5. S Mode Permanent

S Mode Permanent: Hi. I’m looking to purchase a laptop, most likely an Acer Aspire 5. I’ve noticed that there are options for the Windows 11 S Mode. If I purchase one of those, will it forever be I. s mode or will I be able to get out of it with the normal route?The ones in S mode are...
  6. Permanently Stuck In Windows 10 S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Permanently Stuck In Windows 10 S Mode: I think I am permanently stuck in windows 10 s mode.I got a new laptop, and disabled Windows 10 s Mode. I was trying to install something but the Microsoft store kept coming up with errors...I looked up tutorials online and they said to delete Microsoft store via Powershell,...
  7. Permanently Stuck In Windows 10 S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently Stuck In Windows 10 S Mode: I think I am permanently stuck in windows 10 s mode.I got a new laptop, and disabled Windows 10 s Mode. I was trying to install something but the Microsoft store kept coming up with errors...I looked up tutorials online and they said to delete Microsoft store via Powershell,...
  8. Permanently Stuck In Windows 10 S Mode

9. Permanently Delete Networks in Available Networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Permanently Delete Networks in Available Networks: I would like to permanently delete (not forget) networks that I set up and no longer use. I have Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 on an Alienware 17 R3 laptop computer. The processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2701 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical...
  10. permanently delete a wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    permanently delete a wireless network: When I power up my laptop it connects to a network, that I don't have (xfinitywifi). I have deleted the profile, to no avail, I get to my network by cycling my wireless. Its really annoying. Thanks in advance for your help. 32149