Windows 10: Permanently Disable Sign-in

Discus and support Permanently Disable Sign-in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I restart/turn off my computer, I keep having to sign back in. I'm the only one who uses my computer and--no matter what I do, no matter how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThtRndmEncntrGy, May 7, 2020.

1. Permanently Disable Sign-in

Every time I restart/turn off my computer, I keep having to sign back in. I'm the only one who uses my computer and--no matter what I do, no matter how many times I go into my settings and turn off everything relating to signing in, passwords, or anything like that--I have to do it ALL OVER again and I hate it!

Is there a way for me to prevent needing to enter a password every time I turn off the computer? Indefinitely, if necessary. [Keep in mind--I've ALREADY turned off passwords and every sign-in option in my settings--that doesn't work]

submitted by /u/ThtRndmEncntrGy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThtRndmEncntrGy, May 7, 2020

2. Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

Black Ice:

It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

Thanks for your feedback.

crchickadee, May 7, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

best way to disable driver signing: dont. you cant in SP1, and the performance and reliability updates for SP0 stop the permanent methods working.

The only way to disable it is to hit F8 every boot and choose the setting there.

if you want ATI tool to run, use the latest beta... it has signed drivers.

Mussels, May 7, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Permanently Disable Sign-in

how to permanently disable windows 10 automatic updates,

Hi Ezequíaz, complete the 3 steps below to permanently stop Windows 10 Automatic Updates:

Open the Settings App

Go to Accounts - Sign-in Options

Choose to sign in with a Local Account rather than a Microsoft Account.

In the Settings App

Go to Network and Internet

Set your WiFi connection as Metered

Click your Start Button, type services and hit ENTER

Scroll down the list of services to find Windows Update

Double click the service

If it has started, click 'Stop'

Then you must set its startup type to 'Disabled' - 'Manual' will not do!

Restart your PC

That's It!

DaveM121, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Permanently Disable Sign-in

1. Permanently Disable Sign-in - Similar Threads - Permanently Disable Sign

2. Disable Copilot PERMANENTLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Copilot PERMANENTLY: I've tried every fix I've found to disable copilot in Windows 10, and several have worked temporarily, but the next day it's back on. What is causing this , and how do I stop it? My next step is to stop using anything Microsoft....
  3. Disable Copilot PERMANENTLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Copilot PERMANENTLY: I've tried every fix I've found to disable copilot in Windows 10, and several have worked temporarily, but the next day it's back on. What is causing this , and how do I stop it? My next step is to stop using anything Microsoft....
  4. Disable Copilot PERMANENTLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi "permanently" disabled???

Wifi "permanently" disabled???: Hello,I am currently encountering a weird problem with my laptop that did not happen until earlier today. For unknown reasons, my wifi cannot be turned on. When I attempt to enable, it gets stuck, and then disables itself again. I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be...
  6. Wifi "permanently" disabled???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi "permanently" disabled???: Hello,I am currently encountering a weird problem with my laptop that did not happen until earlier today. For unknown reasons, my wifi cannot be turned on. When I attempt to enable, it gets stuck, and then disables itself again. I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be...
  7. disable DoNotDisturb permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable DoNotDisturb permanently: Every answer just points to the obvious On/Off button. Using this just reverts to On after only a short time. Someone please give a permanent solution with EXACT instructions if a Registry edit is needed....
  8. disable DoNotDisturb permanently

disable DoNotDisturb permanently: Every answer just points to the obvious On/Off button. Using this just reverts to On after only a short time. Someone please give a permanent solution with EXACT instructions if a Registry edit is needed....
  9. Permanently Disable Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Permanently Disable Updates: I almost never shutdown my PC or restart as I use it a a lot. I usually just put it into hibernate. The every few weeks that I do shut it down I always am forced to go through with a Windows update. No matter how much I search or disable stuff I can not figure out any way to...
  10. Permanently Disable Driver Signing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Permanently Disable Driver Signing Windows 10: Try this: Disable driver signature enforcement permanently in Windows 10 I have tried all of that. Since the Anniversary update, it seems impossible to permanently do (see the comments on that article). Has anyone else had any luck? Many thanks.