Windows 10: PERMANENTLY DISABLE TASKBAR? DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS QUESTION?

Discus and support PERMANENTLY DISABLE TASKBAR? DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS QUESTION? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Thank you to anyone who is actually able to read, comprehend, and reply with a direct answer. I am tired of MS 'helpers' who really do not have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shamkowski, Apr 18, 2021.

1. PERMANENTLY DISABLE TASKBAR? DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS QUESTION?

Thank you to anyone who is actually able to read, comprehend, and reply with a direct answer. I am tired of MS 'helpers' who really do not have an understanding of what they are replying to. Apparently reading comprehension escapes many. Rehashed answers of information that is already available through MS itself, is not helpful. So don't waste my time or yours if you don't know the answer or can't comprehend the question. The language filter on MS community will prevent me from giving you a response.

1. I know how to hide the taskbar. Did my question ask that? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T TELL ME ABOUT SOME WASTED AUTOHIDE P.O.S FEATURE.

2. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ONE---------Do you know what I am actually asking?

3.Can it be done? IF THE ANSWER IS NO? JUST FU----- SAY SO, GIVE ME YET ANOTHER REASON TO RIP THIS GARBAGE OUT OF MY MACHINE.

4.Don't know the answer? DON'T GIVE ONE!!!! DON'T TELL ME SOME AUTOHIDE GARBAGE see #1

5. IN A BIG P.O.S NUTSHELL I WANT TO P-E-R-M-A-N-E-N-T-L-Y CLOSE THE TASKBAR UNTIL I OPEN IT WITH A HOTKEY, OR THE WINDOWS KEY. NOT HIDDED UNTIL SCROLL-OVER ON THE TOP, NOT ON THE BOTTOM, NOT ON THE RIGHT, NOT ON THE LEFT..........NOT HIDDEN!!!! THATS RIGHT N-O-T H-I-D-D-E-N !!!!!!!!!

IS THERE ANYONE...ANYONE CAPABLE IN THE ENTIRE MS COMMUNITY CAPABLE OF ANSWERING THIS SIMPLE QUESTION?

Why all the caps you may ask? Is it meant to be in your face and screaming at you? Yes, yes it is. This post is a culmination of frustration with a system fairly new to me, and for a company to want to design intuitive products for its users? As someone with fresh eyes to this abysmal product I can say, they create what is convenient, customizable, easy, and cheap for them, not us the user. When it is so nearly impossible to even contact an [actual] customer service person, not this voluntary garbage? That isn't a helpful company. Ever been that person at the self check out of a grocery store and the scanner thing goes wonky? Then the person behind you starts trying to help you with essentially useless information that you already tried yourself? You just want a person who works at the store to come help. What if they never came? What if there wasn't one? Yup I would leave all my stuff right there and walk out. Well that is what I am ready to do with MS and Windows after just a few short weeks of enduring this abandoned torture.

:)

Shamkowski, Apr 18, 2021

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Taskbar disable, key command to activate

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to auto hide the taskbar. Follow the below steps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.
    • Check on the box Auto-hide taskbar, click on Apply and click on
      OK.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 18, 2021
  4. PERMANENTLY DISABLE TASKBAR? DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS QUESTION?

How to disable Airplane mode permanently on Windows 10?

Hi Hunky,

As you are facing issues with turning on or off Airplane on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

The option you are looking for to permanently disable Airplane mode is unfortunately not available.

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps to disable Airplane mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: To turn off Airplane mode from Settings and check.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings
      from the left pane.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Network Notification Area Icon

• Click on the Network icon in the taskbar notification area.

• Click on the Airplane mode button to toggle on or off.

Step 3: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Action Center

• Open Action Center by clicking Windows + A keys from keyboard.

• Click on the Airplane mode quick action button to toggle on or off.

If the settings are not refining, this issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files.

Step 4: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of disabling the Airplane mode for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

PERMANENTLY DISABLE TASKBAR? DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS QUESTION?

1. PERMANENTLY DISABLE TASKBAR? DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS QUESTION? - Similar Threads - PERMANENTLY DISABLE TASKBAR

2. disable DoNotDisturb permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable DoNotDisturb permanently: Every answer just points to the obvious On/Off button. Using this just reverts to On after only a short time. Someone please give a permanent solution with EXACT instructions if a Registry edit is needed....
  3. disable DoNotDisturb permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable DoNotDisturb permanently: Every answer just points to the obvious On/Off button. Using this just reverts to On after only a short time. Someone please give a permanent solution with EXACT instructions if a Registry edit is needed....
  4. How do i disable caps permanently

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i disable caps permanently: Sometimes my caps lock starts bugging out a lot and spamming Between being on caps and not and im wondering if theres a way to make it so i litteraly cant get caps in any way even if i press caps lock Ive tried fixing the problem only fix is completely resetting windows and...
  5. Disable Taskbar Flashing Permanently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable Taskbar Flashing Permanently: I've searched as best I could for a solution and it always points to this regedit change that doesn't work for me (ForegroundFlashCount and ForegroundLockTimeout). I've tried all sorts of settings but I still get 7 flashes which is really obnoxious when you multitask a lot....
  6. How do you disable Bing from the taskbar search?

How do you disable Bing from the taskbar search?: I had this disabled previously through an old registry edit I had found, but with the Cortana change in 2004, typing in the search bar brings up Bing search results again. I was going to post this in the weekly question thread, but there isn't one for some reason. submitted...
  7. How do you disable driver signature enforcement permanently in Windows 10?

How do you disable driver signature enforcement permanently in Windows 10?: I have a laptop that I want to use for music recording, along with a Roland Juno-G synthesizer that supports MIDI over USB. The problem is, the Roland Juno-G is rather old, and Roland doesn't have an official signed driver for Windows 10 (and it sounds like Roland probably...
  8. How do you permanently disable automatic windows updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you permanently disable automatic windows updates?: I do not want windows updates, how do I permanently disable automatic updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-permanently-disable-automatic-windows/b1cf6802-da8e-448b-8a5b-5614fa9a3767
  9. Permanently Disable Updates

Permanently Disable Updates: I almost never shutdown my PC or restart as I use it a a lot. I usually just put it into hibernate. The every few weeks that I do shut it down I always am forced to go through with a Windows update. No matter how much I search or disable stuff I can not figure out any way to...
  10. Can you permanently disable re-creation of User Folders?

Can you permanently disable re-creation of User Folders?: User Folders such as Videos, Pictures and all those. With big updates I always have to move them by rightclicking, location and paste the new location. I keep them all together in Documents/User Folders that I then hide. But honesty, it would be nice to be able to...