Windows 10: permanently disable Windows 10 compact OS feature

Discus and support permanently disable Windows 10 compact OS feature in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Anybody can give a tip how to permanently disable Windows 10 compact OS feature? If I initiate manually: " compact /CompactOS: never " it will work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by aksika, Dec 13, 2018.

1. aksika Win User

permanently disable Windows 10 compact OS feature

Anybody can give a tip how to permanently disable Windows 10 compact OS feature?

If I initiate manually: " compact /CompactOS: never "
    it will work for a day than the system automatically goes back to compact state again within a day
    (Windows 10 Home Version 1803)

It's a useless feature which doesn't make more than 1-2 GB of space saving but killing the speed of the system and reducing SSD lifetime, I wanna permanently disable it

:)

aksika, Dec 13, 2018
  2. SirElrey Win User

How to disable Windows Update Permanently from Windows 10 OS?

Hi,

I would like to ask question on How to disable Windows Update Permanently from Windows 10 OS?

Already tried the following:

• Stop and Disable Windows Update from services.msc
    • Disable Windows Update from gpedit.msc

But once we restarted the Units, It will perform Windows Updates.

Some of our Applications are not working properly after these updates.

Thanks,

Elrey

SirElrey, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Compress or Uncompress Windows 10 with Compact OS

Hello Mansome,

Here you go. permanently disable Windows 10 compact OS feature :)

permanently disable Windows 10 compact OS feature [​IMG]

permanently disable Windows 10 compact OS feature [​IMG]

Brink, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. permanently disable Windows 10 compact OS feature - Similar Threads - permanently disable compact

2. permanently disable or delete all windows hello features

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    permanently disable or delete all windows hello features: i was recently forced to update to win 10 version 21h1 from 1809 and so far i find alot of useless stuff in this update and facing issues like right click not working correctly but that issue is for a different question topic the issue now is i want to delete windows hello...
  3. permanently disable or delete all windows hello features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    permanently disable or delete all windows hello features: i was recently forced to update to win 10 version 21h1 from 1809 and so far i find alot of useless stuff in this update and facing issues like right click not working correctly but that issue is for a different question topic the issue now is i want to delete windows hello...
  4. permanently disable or delete all windows hello features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to disable Compact View in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Compact View in File Explorer in Windows 10: [IMG]The Compact view is a new feature in File Explorer that you can use to decrease or increase space between items. The recent Insider release of Windows 10 has received this unique feature that uses a new layout with extra padding in the File Explorer – It will soon be...
  6. permanently disable update in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    permanently disable update in windows 10: Hi to all My supervisor ask me to permanent disable updates in windows 10. After a search i fount this Step1 services.msc Windows UpdateStop Startup type -> Disable Restoration -> No action Step 2 gpedit.msc Computer settings -> Management templates ->Windows...
  7. Permanently disabling Windows 10 updates... permanently.

Permanently disabling Windows 10 updates... permanently.: I would like to know how to fully disable updates for windows 10. Not partially, not some arbitrary percentage, but COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY! I'm tired of having these updates crammed down my throat without even having a choice in the matter. I'm fully aware that this...
  8. How to disable Windows Update Permanently from Windows 10 OS?

How to disable Windows Update Permanently from Windows 10 OS?: Hi, I would like to ask question on How to disable Windows Update Permanently from Windows 10 OS? Already tried the following: Stop and Disable Windows Update from services.msc Disable Windows Update from gpedit.msc But once we restarted the Units, It will perform...
  9. Add Compact OS Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Compact OS Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Compact OS Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Compact OS Context Menu in Windows 10 Windows 10 includes tools to help you use less drive space. You can now compress the files for the entire operating system, including your preloaded desktop applications....
  10. Compress or Uncompress Windows 10 with Compact OS

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Compress or Uncompress Windows 10 with Compact OS: How to: Compress or Uncompress Windows 10 with Compact OS How to Compress or Uncompress Windows 10 with Compact OS Windows 10 includes tools to help you use less drive space. You can now compress the files for the entire operating system, including your preloaded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable Windows 10 compact OS feature