Windows 10: Permanently logged in but it doesn't seem that way.

Discus and support Permanently logged in but it doesn't seem that way. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I access sites that keep you logged in, but of late am finding that often I have to log in again. Sometimes this can be several times in the day. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by chipwood, Nov 2, 2019.

1. chipwood Win User

Permanently logged in but it doesn't seem that way.

I access sites that keep you logged in, but of late am finding that often I have to log in again. Sometimes this can be several times in the day. I have the same problem with privacy settings seemingly being lost.
    If the problems arise from cookie settings, I cannot see how (att. image )
    Suggestions, please, why this happening. Is there something I have missed?

:)

chipwood, Nov 2, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Permanently logged in but it doesn't seem that way. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 2, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Permanently logged in but it doesn't seem that way. - Similar Threads - Permanently logged doesn't

2. is there a way to recover permanently deleted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to recover permanently deleted files?: I have accidently deleted some files which i wasn't meant to i went to go look in my recycle bin if it was there but i had emptied that as well, is there any way which i could get these files back as they are quite important for me....
  3. is there a way to recover permanently deleted files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to recover permanently deleted files?: I have accidently deleted some files which i wasn't meant to i went to go look in my recycle bin if it was there but i had emptied that as well, is there any way which i could get these files back as they are quite important for me....
  4. is there a way to recover permanently deleted files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No way to log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No way to log in: Windows 10 boots fine for me. Whenever I get in and go past the menu with the time, there is no user to log into. There is no user selector,no profile picture, no password box. The only buttons there are, are the ethernet/wifi icon in the bottom right, accessibility icon, and...
  6. No way to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to log in: Windows 10 boots fine for me. Whenever I get in and go past the menu with the time, there is no user to log into. There is no user selector,no profile picture, no password box. The only buttons there are, are the ethernet/wifi icon in the bottom right, accessibility icon, and...
  7. No way to log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is there a way to disable updates on LTSC permanently?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to disable updates on LTSC permanently?: My organization uses LTSC for running specific tasks, so there is never a need for any form of the security updates, I tried to disable them in the services, but unfortunately it turns itself back on after a reboot. So is there a way to disable the update permanently?...
  9. No way to log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No way to log in: When I start my laptop, the facial recognition camera starts. Then I'm told I need to sign in with a pin. Then the pin isn't an available option. Then I'm told to try another option. The cycle continues and I have no way to log into my computer. submitted by /u/cjs1298...
  10. Is there a way to delete permanently "recoverable" files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there a way to delete permanently "recoverable" files: Hi, I recently deleted some files from the Recycle Bin that were not on my backup. Thankfully, I was able to recover these files. However, in doing so I noticed many GB of "recoverable files"... All of these files already exist on multiple backups so I would rather delete...