Windows 10: permanently remove ALL apps?

Discus and support permanently remove ALL apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, So I'm trying to remove the built in apps, but I have a few stubborn apps that just stays... *Mad Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by threeeye, Jun 15, 2016.

1. threeeye Win User

permanently remove ALL apps?

Hi guys,
    So I'm trying to remove the built in apps, but I have a few stubborn apps that just stays... *Mad
    Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Twitter, Flipboard, Adobe Photoshop Express and MineCraft

Here is what I tried so far:
    Get-AppXPackage | where-object {$_.name –notlike “*store*”} | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage *minecraftUWP* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage *flipboard* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage *Candy* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage *Saga* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage *Soda* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage *Twitter* | Remove-AppxPackage

And a lot more...
    Please help me, this is for a computer lab in a school...

Thanks

:)

threeeye, Jun 15, 2016

2. How do I permanently remove all the read only attributes put on all files by windows 10

nope that doesn't help, permanently. Sometimes the setting holds for a while, sometimes it reverts so quickly nothing can be done aside from saving and working a file from the desk top - this "feature" is maddening...

MearnsMadness, Jun 15, 2016
  3. Barcud Win User
    How do I permanently remove all the read only attributes put on all files by windows 10

Well - as all my directories and files were marked "read only" by windows 10 your help was not helpful. Having had experience of your paid support when you promised me the issue would be fixed - IT wasn't - I do not have any confidence in your claim that
    you will "assist to resolve this issue".

I have taken control of ownership and taken full control, tried changing the attributes many times without success.

I was unable to "reply" using windows 10. So have rolled back to 8.1 and already things are a lot better! I'll wait for you to sort out windows 10 - perhaps by disabling your spyware by default, removing unnecessary rubbish like "One drive" which I don't
    need or use, giving back control over "user account control" and windows updates, and removing "read -only" attributes for starters.

Why oh why does microsoft persist in releasing unfit operating systems and expect users to put them right - no wonder it was a "free" upgrade....

Barcud, Jun 15, 2016
  4. permanently remove ALL apps?

Slartybart, Jun 15, 2016
  5. threeeye Win User
    So, after DAYS of research and tests I decided to post here about my problem, but that didn't stop me from continuing my research...
    Shortly after I posted here, I found this article Get Windows 10 without apps, Cortana and Edge bundled
    I installed it this morning, and what do you know... No built-in apps, no cortana, no bloatware, no NOTHING!!!
    THANK YOU Microsoft for NOT advertising this from the start and letting me wast DAYS trying to get a good and clean Windows 10 ENT for my school...

threeeye, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

permanently remove ALL apps?

1. permanently remove ALL apps? - Similar Threads - permanently remove apps

2. Permanent Removal of Focus Assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent Removal of Focus Assist: Fixes are not working I need Focus Assist removed. Focus Assist dose not assist me in any way at all. If anything Focus Assist is a hindrance that gets in my way effecting productivity. I have tried a total of 23 tips and nothing has worked have worked. I do not need anymore...
  3. Permanently Removing Preinstalled Windows 10 Apps for All Users Existing or New

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Permanently Removing Preinstalled Windows 10 Apps for All Users Existing or New: Currently running into an issue where when I attempt to remove all preinstalled apps from Windows 10 i.e. game bar, news, money, .... for all users, I am only able to remove the desired apps for existing users. When a new user accesses the same computer on the same...
  4. Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"?: Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"? I uninstall it, and every few days, she's back. submitted by /u/telrod11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3q9nr/any_way_to_permanently_remove_microsoft_office/
  5. Remove Edge permanently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove Edge permanently: Is there a way to remove MS Edge permanently? I’ve uninstalled it several times but it keeps coming back, now I’ve done a factory reset and it’s still here. Any way I can keep it gone? I want to put Firefox on here and have it be the ONLY browser on here unless I like...
  6. Remove a user permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove a user permanently: How do I permanently remove someone from my account to where they couldn't get in at all Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-a-user-permanently/efb53240-3234-4831-ab3c-34b955dfc5f7"
  7. How to remove a user permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a user permanently: I purchased my laptop about 5 years ago. I am the Administrator and only user. About 2 years ago a new user popped up, this is a person I knew but has no reason to be a User of this laptop. I keep removing them as a user but every now and then they pop up again. My main...
  8. Remove all modern metro apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove all modern metro apps: Howdy, I use this PowerShell command to remove all modern metro apps from all user accounts: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage However, it does not remove some apps and I have to remove them manually using: Remove-AppxPackage...
  9. Removing Cortana permanently?

Removing Cortana permanently?: Is it true that there is no way to permanently remove Cortana in W10 home so it does not run in the background or report back to MS? I've searched the web, taken possession of the searchui file and disabled it, but task manager shows it restarting and running in the...
  10. Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps"

Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps": Hello together, I am new here and I can't find my Question answered for the last three Days now.... I wish to remove from "All Apps" some Programs. I do not wish to uninstall them, but just to remove them from that list. I found that I can add here...