Windows 10: Permanently unactivated Windows 10

Discus and support Permanently unactivated Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been reading that people have been using Windows 10 unactivated for quite some time i.e. far more than the 30 days in Windows 7. Is this true and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by meridius, May 20, 2019.

1. meridius Win User

Permanently unactivated Windows 10

I've been reading that people have been using Windows 10 unactivated for quite some time i.e. far more than the 30 days in Windows 7. Is this true and would someone be able to use an unactivated Windows 10 Home or Pro for a lifetime without problems but with some sort of restrictions? I find this hard to believe.

:)

meridius, May 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Permanently unactivated Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Permanently unactivated

2. Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?: I have been trying to download this update in the image and it always fails to download no matter what I do. I have a genuine windows key and did all the easy troubleshooting like a reboot and even tried some guides online to no success. This is a major issue because...
  3. Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?: I have been trying to download this update in the image and it always fails to download no matter what I do. I have a genuine windows key and did all the easy troubleshooting like a reboot and even tried some guides online to no success. This is a major issue because...
  4. Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?: Is there a way to keep multiple desktops active even after shut down or restarting my computer. It seems like the multiple desktop feature only works if your computer will be on sleep mode but if you restart or shutdown, all your windows are put back into a single...
  5. Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?

Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?: Is there a way to keep multiple desktops active even after shut down or restarting my computer. It seems like the multiple desktop feature only works if your computer will be on sleep mode but if you restart or shutdown, all your windows are put back into a single...
  6. How to recover photos and video if deleted permanently ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover photos and video if deleted permanently ?: I lost my photos and videos which was screenshot and screen recorded and while edited in captures folder i accidentally clicked backspace button and my all files were deleted how to recover it. It was in disc vol. c:...
  7. How to recover photos and video if deleted permanently ?

How to recover photos and video if deleted permanently ?: I lost my photos and videos which was screenshot and screen recorded and while edited in captures folder i accidentally clicked backspace button and my all files were deleted how to recover it. It was in disc vol. c:...
  8. Recycle bin permanently deleting files even if option not selected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle bin permanently deleting files even if option not selected.: When I drag an item to the recycle bin, I am asked I selected the option if I want it permanently deleted. I checked the properties of the bin and for the local disk, I selected 'Custom size' instead of 'Don't move files to Recycle bin. Remove file immediately when deleted'...
  9. Recycle bin permanently deleting files even if option not selected.

Recycle bin permanently deleting files even if option not selected.: When I drag an item to the recycle bin, I am asked I selected the option if I want it permanently deleted. I checked the properties of the bin and for the local disk, I selected 'Custom size' instead of 'Don't move files to Recycle bin. Remove file immediately when deleted'...
  10. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i delete an unactivated cop of windows 10?

2. windows sharing in unactivated windows