Windows 10: permenat hotspot stop

Discus and support permenat hotspot stop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi; How can I prevent hotspot and any app to share internet in windows 10? please help;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by baldeatninevah, Jul 9, 2019.

1. permenat hotspot stop

Hi;

How can I prevent hotspot and any app to share internet in windows 10?

please help;

:)

baldeatninevah, Jul 9, 2019

2. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 9, 2019
  4. permenat hotspot stop

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

permenat hotspot stop

1. permenat hotspot stop - Similar Threads - permenat hotspot stop

2. Mobile Hotspot stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot stopped working: I use Hotspot regularly on my laptop, but unfortunately today it decided to stop working. I'm not sure what happened. If I run NETSH WLAN show drivers command in cmd, it shows that Hosted network is not supported. But it was. It was working a day ago. In Device Manager I...
  3. Mobile Hotspot stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot stopped working: I use Hotspot regularly on my laptop, but unfortunately today it decided to stop working. I'm not sure what happened. If I run NETSH WLAN show drivers command in cmd, it shows that Hosted network is not supported. But it was. It was working a day ago. In Device Manager I...
  4. Mobile Hotspot stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows mobile hotspot stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mobile hotspot stops working: So I installed a MediaTek mt7921k to put in my computer to use oculus air link, and up to yesterday I was able to use it to connect and play games. I checked using the NETSH command and it says that Hosted network supported is "no" which supposedly means my hardware does not...
  6. Windows mobile hotspot stops working

Windows mobile hotspot stops working: So I installed a MediaTek mt7921k to put in my computer to use oculus air link, and up to yesterday I was able to use it to connect and play games. I checked using the NETSH command and it says that Hosted network supported is "no" which supposedly means my hardware does not...
  7. Windows mobile hotspot stops working

8. Laptop internet stop working, if mobile hotspot turned on, but the hotspot connected device...

Laptop internet stop working, if mobile hotspot turned on, but the hotspot connected device...: I usually use my laptop as an personal access point on my bedroom for a long time without a problem until this day,when i suddenly got disconnected from my online game and i thought the game server was down, since the internet of my phone that connected to the hotspot is...
  9. Wifi hotspot stopped working AGAIN

Wifi hotspot stopped working AGAIN: Was working fine, devices could connect no problem. Then it stopped....devices could see the hotspot but could not connect. From a suggestion, I completely removed AVS security and hotspot started working fine. Now out of the blue stopped working again (I did not reinstall...
  10. permanent hotspot stop

permanent hotspot stop: Hi; How can I prevent hotspot and any app to share internet in windows 10? please help; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanent-hotspot-stop/b63fd6b1-85c9-4b54-a738-088c0c6ddfb5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 app to stop something turning my mobile hotspot of