Windows 10: permision denied when i access some files

Discus and support permision denied when i access some files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I try to access some files like my documents I get access denied, I belive I am logged on as administrator... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardBlack5, Feb 17, 2019.

1. permision denied when i access some files

when I try to access some files like my documents I get access denied, I belive I am logged on as administrator

:)

RichardBlack5, Feb 17, 2019

2. Access denied to zip file

Hi Stephanie,

The issue that you're experiencing may be due to a corrupted user profile. We have found a workaround regarding the "Access denied" error. Kindly follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
    • Copy the files that you want to zip.
    • Paste it in the Downloads folder.
    • From there, zip your file. You may follow the steps provided in this
      article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Feb 17, 2019
  3. help! how to have permision to save file in folder?

help! how to have permision to save file in folder?

im trying to save a file to a folder located in program folder. but it says i do not have permision..... contact admin...... but i am the amdin of this computer! and it is the only account in this comp!

plzz help quick!!!!

nevermind.... got it.

HiddenStupid, Feb 17, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

permision denied when i access some files

Denied access to files

Ok I got a pc in from a friend and he wants me to fix it, it doesn't boot up properly so I was thinking reinstall windows but first I have to save all his songs and crap. First problem it denies me access to the files on his HDD when it is hooked up to my pc .... damn. Second problem is that it is a very, very old pc nforce 2 chipset and I can't ID the board so I can't get the drivers. It won't turn on so I can't check it that way any ideas.

DrPepper, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

permision denied when i access some files

1. permision denied when i access some files - Similar Threads - permision denied access

2. Access to file denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to file denied: Files from previous account held in new account but access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-file-denied/68d6af4c-32bd-4077-885c-45af79360b2e
  3. Access to file denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to file denied: Files from previous account held in new account but access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-file-denied/68d6af4c-32bd-4077-885c-45af79360b2e
  4. File Access Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Access Denied: I am trying to add a comment to a URL shortcut on my desktop. So, I right click the file, choose Properties, then Details. I fill in the Description field. I hit Apply and get: File Access Denied - You'll need to provide administrator permission to apply properties to this...
  5. Access denied when force deleting a file

Access denied when force deleting a file: The previous owner of my windows 10 laptop fell for a scam? involving a free burning studio from disc-maker.net. The program causes a pop-up to be on my screen all the time, and the pop up won't go away. I traced the file down and attempted to delete it, but since it's...
  6. Access denied after boot when reopeing some webpages

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied after boot when reopeing some webpages: Often this computer is left on for long periods. Last night it was turned off and when it was booted today browser prior sessions were restored. Most Microsoft webpages displayed access denied. Copying the URL to IE allows the webpages to open normally. Was there a recent...
  7. Access denied to some of my folders

Access denied to some of my folders: I can't access some of the folders in MY Documents folder that I used to access. I am the only user and administrator of this pc, running WIN 10. I have tried to change access via Properties as in the article: Win10 - access to some important folders denied ... but...
  8. No permision to access files and folders in home network.

No permision to access files and folders in home network.: I have a Win 10 pro OS on my laptop and Win 10 Home on my desk top with 1809 up date. I have provided permissions set to all, and full editing permissions for all the shared files and folders. I can't access any of the computers or files. Get a message "you do not have...
  9. Access denied to folders and files

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied to folders and files: Runnin win 10 since 2 weeks. Trying to copy all files from external HD to new second internal HD. some files copied no problem, other files and folders will either not copy (administrator rights) or are outright "access denied". All are films, no programs. I got full...
  10. File Access Denied

in Windows 10 Support
    File Access Denied: I get the following message when I try to 'save, 'save as' or 'paste': File Access Denied You require permission from Unix User\nobody to make changes to this file. I have no idea was to what causes this nor have I made any security changes. Any ideas? 29590