Windows 10: Permission for commercial use of this fonts

Discus and support Permission for commercial use of this fonts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I'm starting a small magazine. I'm planning on using some of the Microsoft fonts in the magazine. I was hoping to use Arial Rounded on the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Viktor Chernyavskiy, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Permission for commercial use of this fonts

Hello. I'm starting a small magazine. I'm planning on using some of the Microsoft fonts in the magazine. I was hoping to use Arial Rounded on the first page and on the magazine name itself. This is the fonts I intend to use:Arial Rounded MT BoldArial Rounded MT Std Extra BoldSegoe PrintI was hoping to get your permission for commercial use of this fonts!?

:)

Viktor Chernyavskiy, Sep 30, 2022
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Microsoft Yahei font in commercial outputs

Is my interpretation right on Microsoft Yahei based on Microsoft font redistribution info:

Microsoft YaHei font family - Typography

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/typography/fonts/font-faq

that as long as I am using Microsoft yahei in commercial outputs via commercial applications such as visual studio and Windows, I am not violating Beijing Founder Electro co.'s font EULA?

I saw a Q by a professional who used the font in an image output that was originally created through company's Office 365 and then through commercially licensed Windows Microsoft painter, got contacted by this original font designer for license violation.

Can Microsoft answer clearer on this font license related matter? Am I protected to use this font as long as I use it in commercial applications in licensed Windows system?

Tenforo, Sep 30, 2022
  3. miny0 Win User
    Unable to verify font license (Commercial Use) - Microsoft YaHei

For commercial use of Microsoft YaHei(Chinese font) included by default in Windows,

I asked about the license to Contact Microsoft, but they said the permission of the font was transferred to Fonts.com(mototype).

However, Fonts.com says that it can not provide relevant information of the font because it no longer owns the font.

For commercial use of Microsoft YaHei, where do I contact to get the license fee information?

miny0, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Permission for commercial use of this fonts

Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose

Please let me know whether we can use bahnschrift font for commercial purpose for free. I came to know the the font is associated with microsoft, if so do i need a licence to use it commercially? Also please mention how can i buy the licence, for same
    font if i need it.

Karthik Thirumoorthy, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Permission for commercial use of this fonts

1. Permission for commercial use of this fonts - Similar Threads - Permission commercial fonts

2. Fonts and commercial use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts and commercial use.: On my windows 11 can i use the windows default fonts for commercial use. . i want to use them specifically on 3d animated films, cartoons and movies. . am i allowed to do that?...
  3. Fonts and commercial use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fonts and commercial use.: On my windows 11 can i use the windows default fonts for commercial use. . i want to use them specifically on 3d animated films, cartoons and movies. . am i allowed to do that?...
  4. Windows 10 Fonts. Is commercial use allowed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Fonts. Is commercial use allowed?: Greetings. I am an independent contractor of sorts who runs a small business 1 employee, myself. For my work I do not use office products such as word or excel but I do use paint and gimp. These two latter programs seeming both allow commercial use. My question is this. I use...
  5. Windows 10 Fonts. Is commercial use allowed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Fonts. Is commercial use allowed?: Greetings. I am an independent contractor of sorts who runs a small business 1 employee, myself. For my work I do not use office products such as word or excel but I do use paint and gimp. These two latter programs seeming both allow commercial use. My question is this. I use...
  6. Windows 10 Fonts. Is commercial use allowed?

7. Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose

Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose: I designed a logo for development company and I selected Bahnschrift font for their brand typography. I now realize that the font is exclusive to Windows users but the company i was contracted to make this brand for has hired out another company to create their website and...
  8. Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose: I designed a logo for development company and I selected Bahnschrift font for their brand typography. I now realize that the font is exclusive to Windows users but the company i was contracted to make this brand for has hired out another company to create their website and...
  9. Legal Permission to Use pre-installed Microsoft Fonts in Windows 10 for Commercial Purpose...

Legal Permission to Use pre-installed Microsoft Fonts in Windows 10 for Commercial Purpose...: I have Photoscape X free version. It doesn't provide any font but it shows the pre installed microsoft fonts with windows 10. Can I use those fonts to create logo and images with text and include those to my videos that maybe monetized in social media platforms like youtube...
  10. can i use "ink free" font for a commercial use?

can i use "ink free" font for a commercial use?: hello friends can i use "ink free" font for a commercial use? I tried to find a link to purchase it but couldn't find I read the license of this font but it's not clear to me if this font free for commercial use or is it not... please does anybody can help me? thank you...