Windows 10: Permission from adult requested when i am the adult?

Discus and support Permission from adult requested when i am the adult? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; HelloI am the Administrator and Organizer for my laptop and microsoft account yet yet I am trying to complete Uni work and it keeps coming up saying I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ashleyallison2, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Permission from adult requested when i am the adult?

HelloI am the Administrator and Organizer for my laptop and microsoft account yet yet I am trying to complete Uni work and it keeps coming up saying I need an adults permission to view a certain page? I have checked my date of birth and it is correct, I have removed myself and created the family again but it still wont allow me to view the page. When I click send email for permission it then says something went wrong and gives me a trace id? Please help. Thank you.

:)

ashleyallison2, Jul 19, 2021

2. adult permission

hi I have tried to use google chrome but windows will not let me use it ,as it keeps saying I need adult permission ,but I am a adult and they have my date of birth correct showing I am 47 what on earth is going on with them

challchallinor, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Serge She Win User
    Adult permission in Microsoft Family

I have an issue with Microsoft Family since it keeps demanding permission from the adult for me to access my own account. I am an adult person who created this Family to follow my son’s activity. I tried to remove my son’s account from the Family
    and reinstalled it again. But I still get this request. I really think that this operating system is getting worse. I cannot use some browsers because of this issue. How to remove this stuff??

Serge She, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Permission from adult requested when i am the adult?

Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome

Also if you are an adult in your family and you are still having this issue do this.

• Ask for permission to use the program
    • go onto another web browser and log into the other email you or a family member uses
    • if you are not in the family tab add your self to the children's accounts
    • accept the request to use the program
    • then remove yourself from the children's account and into the adult section

Hope this helps.

NathanialJamieson, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Permission from adult requested when i am the adult?

1. Permission from adult requested when i am the adult? - Similar Threads - Permission adult requested

2. Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!: I am logged in as an AdministratorI try to install a software I need to use from CD...Windows pops up with the following:"Ask for permission You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: autorun.exe Ask by email Trace ID: 1XeeW14vaUWxSWUS.6.0...
  3. Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!: I am logged in as an AdministratorI try to install a software I need to use from CD...Windows pops up with the following:"Ask for permission You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: autorun.exe Ask by email Trace ID: 1XeeW14vaUWxSWUS.6.0...
  4. Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself: Whenever I try to download something or buy anything it asks for parents permission. I left family group so how it is still asking for it?I'm 19 years young and I have my own life so how can I get rid of the adult thing?...
  6. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself: Whenever I try to download something or buy anything it asks for parents permission. I left family group so how it is still asking for it?I'm 19 years young and I have my own life so how can I get rid of the adult thing?...
  7. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

8. I am trying to block adult content

I am trying to block adult content: Everything was running nicely and I had managed to block off all search pages. Suddenly the account owner notices that for some reason yahoo.no redirects him to yahoo.com when he opens it. Somehow this is able to bypass the content blocking I have set up on his family...
  9. Age Restriction But I am an Adult

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age Restriction But I am an Adult: My Game Tag tells me the Game I am trying to download is above my grade and to ask an adult to log in. I am the adult, so why am I being asked this silly question? Did I accidentally have the wrong age attached to my game tag? I don't know how to check and alter it if I did...
  10. Asking for an adults permission

Asking for an adults permission: I am the adult in my Family Account why is it asking me to get permission for anything on my laptop? If this keeps up I will never use this again. It has happened a few times and it is for a stupid app. The sticky Notes App. This needs to get handled across the board. I am...