Windows 10: Permission issue on working with network drive, Error message: An error occurred while...

Discus and support Permission issue on working with network drive, Error message: An error occurred while... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Another problem out of nowhere. A USB stick on a Linksys router used as a network drive. Suddenly, can not save to the drive, and PC says "permission... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KH55, Mar 3, 2019.

1. KH55 Win User

Permission issue on working with network drive, Error message: An error occurred while...

Another problem out of nowhere.

A USB stick on a Linksys router used as a network drive.

Suddenly, can not save to the drive, and PC says "permission denied."

Can find no way to change permissions.

Get error message: "An error occured while applying security information - failed to enumerate objects in the container, Access is denied."

Checked online and no suggestions work.

Router firmware does not need updating.

Power cycling router makes no difference.

Switching USB ports on the router makes no difference.

USB stick has plenty of empty space.

32-bit Windows 10 version 1809, build 17763.316 3 GB RAM.

***Modified title from: Can not save to network drive, permissions denied***

:)

KH55, Mar 3, 2019
  2. Octavian Win User

Disable network drive error message on other networks

On my laptop (Windows 10 Pro), I connect to a network drive (Z) at work, which is only available on our local network.

When I take my laptop home, inevitable leaving several windows of File Explorer open to different parts of the Z: drive, I'm bombarded with a load of error messages saying An error occurred while reconnecting Z:\ to...

Is there a way to either:

• Suppress those messages while not on my work network (so I can still
      tell if there is any sort of server error while at work)
    • Suppress those messages all the time

Octavian, Mar 3, 2019
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Permission issue on working with network drive, Error message: An error occurred while...

Error Message/ Blue Screen of death Permission issue on working with network drive, Error message: An error occurred while... :(.....

I am running an AMD system, with an Asus K8N4-E Deluxe(754) Mobo ocasionally when Iam gaming or downloading Music, I get this bizzaire error message DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. what does this error message mean? Is this Error message caused by my hard-drive or Motherboard? Please help!

Pheonix_789, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Permission issue on working with network drive, Error message: An error occurred while...

1. Permission issue on working with network drive, Error message: An error occurred while... - Similar Threads - Permission issue working

2. Network Drive Permissions Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Drive Permissions Issues: Here we go...I had a computer that I had gotten used, wiped and reimaged with fresh windows 10. I set up the computer to work as a network drive, shared it with everyone. All the computer connected to it work with no issues.Fast forward, drive failed after attempting to clone...
  3. Network Drive Permissions Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Drive Permissions Issues: Here we go...I had a computer that I had gotten used, wiped and reimaged with fresh windows 10. I set up the computer to work as a network drive, shared it with everyone. All the computer connected to it work with no issues.Fast forward, drive failed after attempting to clone...
  4. Network Drive Permissions Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Migrant Assistant Error Message - “An error occurred while preparing your information for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrant Assistant Error Message - “An error occurred while preparing your information for...: Hi,I am very frustrated. I’ve tried everything and I seriously need help. Anything is appreciated. I’m attempting to transfer my data from my Microsoft Windows 10 computer to a Mac OS Monetary computer, but every time I try and even open the application on my Windows computer...
  6. Migrant Assistant Error Message - “An error occurred while preparing your information for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrant Assistant Error Message - “An error occurred while preparing your information for...: Hi,I am very frustrated. I’ve tried everything and I seriously need help. Anything is appreciated. I’m attempting to transfer my data from my Microsoft Windows 10 computer to a Mac OS Monetary computer, but every time I try and even open the application on my Windows computer...
  7. Migrant Assistant Error Message - “An error occurred while preparing your information for...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Error Occured While reconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Occured While reconnecting: Hi All I hope some can help me with this, please? Now when I try to connect the Shared file on the PC Windows 120 64 bit I am getting "Error Occurred while reconnecting to: Drive letter\ then the path. Microsoft Windows network: This account is currently disabled. This...
  9. An error has occured message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error has occured message: Why do I get an error message on Craigslist when I click on the reply to show the phone numbers? It just started doing this . I can use Google Crome and it will show the phone numbers....
  10. An error occured while ejecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occured while ejecting: I get "An error occurred while ejecting "" when trying to remove a SD card from my card reader. I can remove the card but and insert another card and it still has the card that was ejected listed as the device and cannot access any info on the newly inserted card. How can I...