Windows 10: Permissions And History is Managed by an organisation! Please help

Discus and support Permissions And History is Managed by an organisation! Please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been trying to remove this message for 7 hours now and its driving me crazy! Please help me fix the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Miner5000, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Miner5000 Win User

Permissions And History is Managed by an organisation! Please help

I have been trying to remove this message for 7 hours now and its driving me crazy! Please help me fix the issue

:)

Miner5000, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Miner5000 Win User

I have been trying to remove this message for 7 hours now and its driving me crazy! Please help me fix the issue

Miner5000, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Permissions And History is Managed by an organisation! Please help

Did you use any optimisation or registry cleaning programs?

Please show the result of slmgr /dlv command.

Igor Leyko, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Permissions And History is Managed by an organisation! Please help

Hi,

please check Settings, Accounts for any accounts (work, school and so on) in addition to your own.

Are all updates installed succefully?

Igor Leyko, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Permissions And History is Managed by an organisation! Please help - Similar Threads - Permissions History Managed

2. Managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managed by your organisation: Hi all,Quite frankly sick & tired of seeing this comment in outlook ms office, chrome and now when trying to link my phone.It is disabling any ability to make changes.I don't have an 'organisation'. I have a stand alone HOME pc, and despite asking multiple times in the past,...
  3. Managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Managed by your organisation: Hi all,Quite frankly sick & tired of seeing this comment in outlook ms office, chrome and now when trying to link my phone.It is disabling any ability to make changes.I don't have an 'organisation'. I have a stand alone HOME pc, and despite asking multiple times in the past,...
  4. Managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Settings are hidden or managed by organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings are hidden or managed by organisation: In my privacy settings and other places too some settings are grayed out and i cannot control them, and on the top it says "*some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"one of these settings is setting up a pin with windows hello and it's very...
  6. Settings are hidden or managed by organisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings are hidden or managed by organisation: In my privacy settings and other places too some settings are grayed out and i cannot control them, and on the top it says "*some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"one of these settings is setting up a pin with windows hello and it's very...
  7. Setting Managed by Organisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting Managed by Organisation: I was given a laptop by my mom which was given to her by the company she used to work for. The company heavily restricted settings on the laptop, for example, I can't change the User information to my name, Windows account or even set a new password. I'm using a Dell laptop...
  8. Folder permissions problems, please HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folder permissions problems, please HELP!: I accidentally denied myself from using one of my folders. When I try to give my rights back it says I can't, because I have no rights. When I changed permissions I changed admin's permissions. So any idea how can I get use it again? submitted by /u/Saksamies [link]...
  9. Settings managed by organisation!!!!!

Settings managed by organisation!!!!!: [ATTACH] What is this setting even in MS edge I'm seeing this ... how to fix it. i have windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-managed-by-organisation/69c8dc31-a2db-4661-9962-5669e4424231
  10. settings "managed by your organisation"

settings "managed by your organisation": Some of my settings have the message "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization", and they are uneditable. I have an administrator account and a regular user account. My regular user account cannot modify these settings: Settings>Phone And the...