Windows 10: Permissions issue while launching game, X3 Reunion

Discus and support Permissions issue while launching game, X3 Reunion in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI, loaded game, x3 reunion, ran fine for 2 days, now, asking for permissions before start, error3.5.10.6; Any ideas, website no help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by johnmcgregor2, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Permissions issue while launching game, X3 Reunion

HI, loaded game, x3 reunion, ran fine for 2 days, now, asking for permissions before start, error3.5.10.6; Any ideas, website no help.

***Modified Title from: permissions,***

:)

johnmcgregor2, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Seany1212 Win User

X3 reunion, pain in the *buns*

for the very small amount who would even consider buying this game, simply dont, just giving my opinion and experiences on X3 reunion, firstly it crashes to desktop then there are many bugs, also to add to it the support sucks, if anyone knows how to get rid of the crashes to desktop problem for those who have this game, could you please help.

dont know if this is supposed to go here or reviews?

Seany1212, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Permissions issue while launching game, X3 Reunion

X3-Reunion Save games

is X-3 actually any good? I have X-3 Reunion 2.0 but just never got round to installing it after i reinstalled windows.

WhiteLotus, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Permissions issue while launching game, X3 Reunion

1. Permissions issue while launching game, X3 Reunion - Similar Threads - Permissions issue while

2. Issue with game folders and launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with game folders and launching: I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock on the Minecraft Launcher but when I try to load the game it tells me that it "Failed to load game". I went to the files to see if anything was wrong but it turns out I don't have a...
  3. Game Launch Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Launch Issues: I just built my first PC and am having what I think is a unique issue. After starting my PC, I am able to launch games just fine and play for however long I want with no issues whatsoever no stuttering, no crashing, great framerates, etc.. However, once about 5 minutes...
  4. Game Launch Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Launch Issues: I just built my first PC and am having what I think is a unique issue. After starting my PC, I am able to launch games just fine and play for however long I want with no issues whatsoever no stuttering, no crashing, great framerates, etc.. However, once about 5 minutes...
  5. PC freezes while launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while launching games: Dear,My PC freezes when starting Roblox and League of Legends, but doesnt freeze when i play other games. I tried many things but nothing helped. When it freezes alt + f4 and ctrl + alt + del doesnt work. This started 4 months ago. Please help!Thanks...
  6. Colour Change While launching games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour Change While launching games: So when I launched Assassin's Creed rogue originally the colour of the screen was blue, but now it looks brown. I don't know what happened, but when CTRL + Tab the screen change its to original, but when I go in it changes it again...
  7. Fatal Error while launching game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fatal Error while launching game: Received an error while launching a game Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 258] Result failed at B:/Build/RogueCompany/0.47/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Viewport.cpp:389 with error 8876017C What does this mean? Any help?...
  8. Issue with launching game.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with launching game.: So i installed a game from steam named Mordhau. And this popped up on my screen. I tried downloading it but it said i already had it on my computer. Please help! [ATTACH]...
  9. Black screen while launching a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen while launching a game: Hello I'm experiencing a problem while gaming. When i launch a game(tried it with more than one) i get a black screen. The computer Works just fine, but when i want to play games the screen goes Black. I have tried to reinstall the drivers, download all Windows updates and...
  10. BSOD while ide or launching games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while ide or launching games.: 2 BSOD in two days, in chrome watching videos/launching games on steam.DESKTOP-382MKTN (2018-05-05 07 09).zip No BSOD error code available. Thank You 109417

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x3 reunion crash in windwos 10