Windows 10: Permissions Problem on newly installed program

Discus and support Permissions Problem on newly installed program in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day,I have encountered the most unusual situation.I have installed a athletics results program for the school I am working with. For some or other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Neville Fourie, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Permissions Problem on newly installed program

Good day,I have encountered the most unusual situation.I have installed a athletics results program for the school I am working with. For some or other reason the computer does not allow the program to work. I have checked all the permissions on the folder of the program. Everything is checked. It still does not work and I cannot understand this.The creators of the program also do not understand the situation. They can do noting beause it is a permissions problem which can only be solved on my computer.I just dont know what to do anymore.If anyone have a solution, please share!!

:)

Neville Fourie, Feb 17, 2023
  2. kwb737 Win User

newly created shortcut shows as a program in my program list

Permissions Problem on newly installed program 361737d1646852428t-newly-created-shortcut-shows-program-my-program-list-screenshot-7-.png

- - - Updated - - -

Permissions Problem on newly installed program 361741d1646854600t-newly-created-shortcut-shows-program-my-program-list-imageedit_1_4160213617.png

kwb737, Feb 17, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    newly created shortcut shows as a program in my program list

Hi, could you kindly post a screenshot showing what you mean by this program list?
    Please use

Permissions Problem on newly installed program 361735d1591250824t-newly-created-shortcut-shows-program-my-program-list-screenshot-.png

Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 17, 2023
  4. Permissions Problem on newly installed program

Program Permissions for Roommates

We appreciate your response.

If you're still unable to change the permission settings, you may try these steps:

• Right-click on the application or program that you'd like to grant permissions.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on Security > Edit.
    • Under Group or User names, click on the user account name you'd like to have changes with, then tick the
      boxes under Allow.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

Permissions Problem on newly installed program

1. Permissions Problem on newly installed program - Similar Threads - Permissions Problem newly

2. Error with permissions as admin with program installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with permissions as admin with program installer: I was trying to install Keepass and when I ran the installer, it gave me an issue and prevented me from continuing further. My image won't upload so here's the message word for word. "The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory:...
  3. Error with permissions as admin with program installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with permissions as admin with program installer: I was trying to install Keepass and when I ran the installer, it gave me an issue and prevented me from continuing further. My image won't upload so here's the message word for word. "The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory:...
  4. Permissions Problem on newly installed program

Permissions Problem on newly installed program: Good day,I have encountered the most unusual situation.I have installed a athletics results program for the school I am working with. For some or other reason the computer does not allow the program to work. I have checked all the permissions on the folder of the program....
  5. AccountUnknown S-1-5-21—1000, has security permissions of installed programs on newly reset...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AccountUnknown S-1-5-21—1000, has security permissions of installed programs on newly reset...: Suspected malware on my pc so reset it. After doing so, this AccountUnknownS-1-5-21-xxx-xxx-1000 appeared under permissions for anything that I downloaded Chrome etc. Seeing this, and with Microsoft live chat advice, I did a fresh reinstallation of windows, and still this...
  6. Windows 10 permissions to install a program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 permissions to install a program: I just got a new windows 10 desktop. Installing software. So far so good. Then, trying to install another program, i get a notice that the administrator blocked me from installing the program. I am the only user of said computer. When i go into my user properties, under...
  7. problem with directory permissions / installation

problem with directory permissions / installation: I run a piece of software called videopsalm. It was working fine for several months, then after a windows update it started having problems writing the temp files it needs. (unable to find/write temp files in documents subfolders) I've uninstalled it and I'm trying to...
  8. permissions when installing a new program

in Windows 10 Customization
    permissions when installing a new program: When I try to install some new programs I get the message "insufficient permissions" I am the only person using this computer....
  9. How to disable the "New" tag on newly installed programs

How to disable the "New" tag on newly installed programs: How do I disable the "New" tag in the startup menu whenever a new program is installed? Thanks Daryl 45604
  10. Problem permissions for modify Files on programs folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem permissions for modify Files on programs folder: I come from windows 7 and i have not problem to copy delete etc. files on programs. Now every time i search to change file o delete or copy a windows appear ask me a permission... There is a way to disable this warning or ahve full acces to programs ? Thank Hispa 11933