Windows 10: Perplexed about win 10 / 2004

Discus and support Perplexed about win 10 / 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello – I have 4 win 10 computers 3 are running 1909 and the last one is running 1903. 2 of the systems have the disclaimer that 2004 is on its way,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fpefpe, Jun 15, 2020.

1. fpefpe Win User

Perplexed about win 10 / 2004

Hello – I have 4 win 10 computers 3 are running 1909 and the last one is running 1903. 2 of the systems have the disclaimer that 2004 is on its way, but that OS is not up to lever yet. One of the 2 has an old nvidia graphics card and nvidia tells me that there are not more updates for it, and from the MS doc, this could be one of the issues — is MS going to fix this issue? The other one of the 2 just a just a few years old and I am not sure if HP is going to do any updates to 2004 can be applied

The last 2 – one is running 1903 and there is an invitation on the windows update page noting that I can updates to 2004 and the last OS is running 1909 it’s a 32 bit win 10 system is up to date with all 1909 updates, but there is not invitation to updated to 2004 – would I have to use the “media creation tool” to do the update or is it prudent to wait for the invite via windows update? Thanks

:)

fpefpe, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Hyscore Win User
    Hyscore, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Is there any way i can get Flight simulator 2004 to run under windows 10.

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are not able to play Flight Simulator 2004 in windows 10.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to reinstall the Flight Simulator 2004 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the installation files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I also suggest you to refer the link on flight simulator 2004 won’t run in windows 10 replied by
    SteveLuxton on August 22 2015.

flight simulator 2004 wont run in windows 10

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 15, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

1. Perplexed about win 10 / 2004 - Similar Threads - Perplexed 2004

2. What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!: No one here knows exactly what happened. MICROSOFT SUPPORT TEAM CAN CONFIRM THAT MY OS KEY AND ALL ARE VALID - WINDOWS 10 PRO - OEMBecause Windows 10 All Versions will sunset I think 2025 ?... I've been upgrading this PC tower to enable TM had to buy a new Mobo and processor...
  3. What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!: No one here knows exactly what happened. MICROSOFT SUPPORT TEAM CAN CONFIRM THAT MY OS KEY AND ALL ARE VALID - WINDOWS 10 PRO - OEMBecause Windows 10 All Versions will sunset I think 2025 ?... I've been upgrading this PC tower to enable TM had to buy a new Mobo and processor...
  4. What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive perplexing message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive perplexing message: Full of questions this evening and while I am here, what is this odd message that I am seeing CONSTANTLY - OneDrive has a newer version, but I have to uninstall what I have on my computer first - makes sense, except I am unable to uninstall it - rather get angry, I am amused,...
  6. OneDrive perplexing message

OneDrive perplexing message: Full of questions this evening and while I am here, what is this odd message that I am seeing CONSTANTLY - OneDrive has a newer version, but I have to uninstall what I have on my computer first - makes sense, except I am unable to uninstall it - rather get angry, I am amused,...
  7. OneDrive perplexing message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Every Option used to get my mic on. Nothing. Ok, now I'm a little perplexed at the resolution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Option used to get my mic on. Nothing. Ok, now I'm a little perplexed at the resolution?: I unplugged my external speaker and the mic works. I've not experienced that on any other windows devices I've had, with say Google Voice. Th mic is a separate thing right? Works fine, can't have an external speaker? Do I still need the fix I ask for below? ===== original...
  9. Every Option used to get my mic on. Nothing. Ok, now I'm a little perplexed at the resolution?

Every Option used to get my mic on. Nothing. Ok, now I'm a little perplexed at the resolution?: I unplugged my external speaker and the mic works. I've not experienced that on any other windows devices I've had, with say Google Voice. Th mic is a separate thing right? Works fine, can't have an external speaker? Do I still need the fix I ask for below? ===== original...
  10. Every Option used to get my mic on. Nothing. Ok, now I'm a little perplexed at the resolution?

in Windows 10 Customization