Windows 10: Persistant Blue Screen BSOD Associated with OneDrive / Sharepoint

Discus and support Persistant Blue Screen BSOD Associated with OneDrive / Sharepoint in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For several months I have been plagued with the BSOD on my new custom-built PC. It has almost always been either "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TDurham_Easley, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Persistant Blue Screen BSOD Associated with OneDrive / Sharepoint

For several months I have been plagued with the BSOD on my new custom-built PC. It has almost always been either "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" or "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED." It never lists a specific driver that caused the failure.

Multiple times when the blue screen has occurred I was in process of copying files from my computer's hard drive to OneDrive or Sharepoint in a web browser. I am convinced that this is at least associated with the issue.

All my research thus far has pointed towards some kind of issue with the graphics card. However, this issue has persisted through multiple driver updates currently on version 461.92.

Additional detail: When I first boot up my computer in the morning, the monitors always flash black screens for a few seconds and then display the desktop normally.

Here are my computer's specs:

• AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-core processor
    • TUF Gaming X570-PLUS Wi-Fi motherboard
    • 32 GB RAM: G.Skill 2x16 Ripjaws V Series
    • GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GPU

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

:)

TDurham_Easley, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

OneDrive sync now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries

Source: OneDrive sync on Windows now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 8, 2021
  4. timta2 Win User

Persistant Blue Screen BSOD Associated with OneDrive / Sharepoint

Blue Screen Problems

How long did you let memtest run for? I would let it run overnight. Did you try running something like Intel Burn Test? It sounds like you took the steps I would suggest. I had that same motherboard (and E8400) and when I had that BSOD it was always memory related.

timta2, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Persistant Blue Screen BSOD Associated with OneDrive / Sharepoint

1. Persistant Blue Screen BSOD Associated with OneDrive / Sharepoint - Similar Threads - Persistant Blue Screen

2. Persistent Blue Screen- - Seeking Assistance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent Blue Screen- - Seeking Assistance: Hi there,A while back, my PC started encountering frequent Blue Screens. I reinstalled windows and for a couple of months everything was fine, then it started happening again, reinstalled windows, everything fine and now it started happening again. After the bsod, it doesn't...
  3. Persistant Blue Screen BSOD Associated with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistant Blue Screen BSOD Associated with OneDrive: I regularly face the Persistant Blue Screen BSOD when moving files between PC and OneDrive. Search through the eventlog but find no clue about the cause of the problem. Finally have zipped the dump files from C:\Windows\Minidump here is the laptop configuration model: Lenovo...
  4. Persistant Blue Screen BSOD Associated with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistant Blue Screen BSOD Associated with OneDrive: I regularly face the Persistant Blue Screen BSOD when moving files between PC and OneDrive. Search through the eventlog but find no clue about the cause of the problem. Finally have zipped the dump files from C:\Windows\Minidump here is the laptop configuration model: Lenovo...
  5. Persistant Blue Screen BSOD Associated with OneDrive

6. Persistant Blue Screen BSOD on windows 10 Dell Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Persistant Blue Screen BSOD on windows 10 Dell Laptop: Hello Team,I frequently get BSOD on my windows 10 dell laptop with the below stop code:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlso attached mini dump file for your...
  7. Persistant Blue Screen BSOD on windows 10 Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistant Blue Screen BSOD on windows 10 Dell Laptop: Hello Team,I frequently get BSOD on my windows 10 dell laptop with the below stop code:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlso attached mini dump file for your...
  8. Persistant Blue Screen BSOD on windows 10 Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Blue screen error, intermittent but persistent.

Blue screen error, intermittent but persistent.: Hello, Powered up my system this morning to what looked liked a frozen BIOS splash screen. After a minute or so I got the dreaded Blue screen followed by the system powering down on its own. I didn't catch the QR code in time, but since I know a little about Event Logs, I...
  10. Blue screen issues persisting

Blue screen issues persisting: I have windows 10, running 2080ti and ryzen 3600. Had an issue with dpc watchdog violation bluescreen continually popping up with random programs/games I would play and it got so bad to the point where I completely reset my pc which deleted everything off my drive. I thought...