Windows 10: Persistant BSOD even with fresh install

Discus and support Persistant BSOD even with fresh install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Been struggling with this issue for months with no solution. Happens basically every while playing Warzone 2.0 PC freezing and then eventually will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stephen Gamble, May 3, 2023.

1. Persistant BSOD even with fresh install

Been struggling with this issue for months with no solution. Happens basically every while playing Warzone 2.0 PC freezing and then eventually will Blue screen.Here is the Minidump************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false - Configuring repositories ----> Repository : LocalInstalled, Enabled: true ----> Repository : UserExtensions, Enabled: true************* Waiting for Debugger Extensions Ga

:)

Stephen Gamble, May 3, 2023

2. Persistent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Ok understood CW. Could it be possible that even though the memory used is in the QVL list for the motherboard that it would still cause BSODs? I don't really feel like futzing with Memtest so would next steps be updating to latest BIOS, installing all RAM and then retesting?

RyanTScott, May 3, 2023
  3. axe0 Win User
    Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Persistant BSOD even with fresh install [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

axe0, May 3, 2023
  4. zablas Win User

Persistant BSOD even with fresh install

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after a fresh install

zablas, May 3, 2023
Thema:

Persistant BSOD even with fresh install

1. Persistant BSOD even with fresh install - Similar Threads - Persistant BSOD fresh

2. BSOD even with fresh Windows install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD even with fresh Windows install: Hello,I am getting a BSOD with 0x3B and 0x139 even with fresh Windows 10 and Windows 11 install from the MS media creation tool USB.when I use sfc /scannow it shows:C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning...
  3. BSOD even with fresh Windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD even with fresh Windows install: Hello,I am getting a BSOD with 0x3B and 0x139 even with fresh Windows 10 and Windows 11 install from the MS media creation tool USB.when I use sfc /scannow it shows:C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning...
  4. BSOD even with fresh Windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Consistent BSOD, even on fresh install of Windows.

Consistent BSOD, even on fresh install of Windows.: This might be a little lengthy, so sorry in advance.I recently upgraded all of the hardware in my computer except for my hard drives, and pretty much couldn't run anything on it without a BSOD.Ultimately, I decided to do a fresh install of Windows, and that worked for a...
  6. Persistant BSOD even with fresh install

Persistant BSOD even with fresh install: Been struggling with this issue for months with no solution. Happens basically every while playing Warzone 2.0 PC freezing and then eventually will Blue screen.Here is the Minidump************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  7. BSOD persists even after a clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD persists even after a clean install: The last few days I found my Windows 10 encountering BSOD, with a few other minor problems I was having, I just decided to do a fresh install. Even during the setup process and ever since the the blue screen still continues. For the sake of it, I have some driver updates and...
  8. Constant BSODs; Persisting after fresh windows install

Constant BSODs; Persisting after fresh windows install: My computer keeps getting bluescreens for with a multitude of error codes. The most common being IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and always from either ntoskrnl.exe or ntfs.sys. I have tried formating the drive and doing a fresh install of windows. I...
  9. BSOD’s even with fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD’s even with fresh windows install: Hi all! I’ve spent the last 3 days trying to fix my pc, re-Installing windows over 3 times, updating all drivers, checking my ram etc etc. Trying to fix these damn reboots. I clean install windows and I get BSOD’s nearly straight after I get into it, even sometimes during...
  10. Fresh Install, All New Hardware, Persistant BSOD on install

Fresh Install, All New Hardware, Persistant BSOD on install: I was experiencing a BSOD during Windows 10 Pro x64 installation on a freshly built computer, the installation would get to 80% – 100% and BSOD with a variety of errors, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL After about 10 attempts with different UEFI settings disabled (Intel NIC,...