Windows 10: Persistent app crash. Problem Event Name "MoAppHang" and "MoAppCrash". App JWLibrary.exe

Discus and support Persistent app crash. Problem Event Name "MoAppHang" and "MoAppCrash". App JWLibrary.exe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I own a Surface Pro 2017 and recently bought a Surface Pro 6 and find that an app that I frequently use crashes persistently on both devices. In my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by diddlysaur, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Persistent app crash. Problem Event Name "MoAppHang" and "MoAppCrash". App JWLibrary.exe

I own a Surface Pro 2017 and recently bought a Surface Pro 6 and find that an app that I frequently use crashes persistently on both devices. In my field of work I put the device to sleep many times. I press the power button to turn the screen off, then press power button again to wake the device. I don't use a password, so I just slide up on the lock screen. At random times the app in question has crashed (JWLibrary).

I don't know where to find help. Is this an issue for the app developers or Windows? What can I do to fix this?

Here is the reliability monitor report:

Source
    JWLibrary

Summary
    Stopped responding and was closed

Date
    ‎12/‎20/‎2018 10:27 AM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\WatchtowerBibleandTractSo.45909CDBADF3C_10.6.31153.0_x64__5rz59y55nfz3e\JWLibrary.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppHang
    Package Full Name: WatchtowerBibleandTractSo.45909CDBADF3C_10.6.31153.0_x64__5rz59y55nfz3e
    Application Name: praid:App
    Application Version: 10.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5bc9f1c2
    Hang Signature: 61bd
    Hang Type: 2097152
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Hang Signature 1: 61bdbc77c167e50edda6da76eb143c0a
    Additional Hang Signature 2: 1cb0
    Additional Hang Signature 3: 1cb0c7a34d5f14e722413588c4f33d6d
    Additional Hang Signature 4: 61bd
    Additional Hang Signature 5: 61bdbc77c167e50edda6da76eb143c0a
    Additional Hang Signature 6: 1cb0
    Additional Hang Signature 7: 1cb0c7a34d5f14e722413588c4f33d6d

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: da534438ab5dd227ec6762b13b8ed209 (2046713069011128841)

:)

diddlysaur, Dec 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 Apps Crashing (Facebook, Mail, Weather, etc.)

Is there a 1001 eventID close to this one? The one you listed doesn't help me much.

Here are the instructions from earlier in the thread:

Launch one of the crashing apps; after it crashes, do the following:

1) click on Start button

2) type "Event Viewer"

3) click on it to launch the desktop app

4) expand "Windows Logs"

5) click on "Application"

Look for a "Information" level entry (EventID = 1001) that should be close to the top of the list that is already sorted by date and time. You should see an event with the following:

Fault bucket #####, type 5

Event Name: MoAppCrash

The Event Name might also be MoAppHang.

Grab the actual # that is listed. If that is empty, look for the next "information" entry.

RodrigoLode(MSFT), Dec 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Apps Crashing (Facebook, Mail, Weather, etc.)

I to have the same problem of facebook app crashing..

in the above listed. you said send the # number...

that is the number Iam giving u.

please recover my problem.

--M.SUMANTH

sumanthmuthamala, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Persistent app crash. Problem Event Name "MoAppHang" and "MoAppCrash". App JWLibrary.exe

Windows 10 Apps Crashing (Facebook, Mail, Weather, etc.)

There might be an event with a MoAppCrash or MoAppHang written with a fault bucket #. That might help me a bit, but the current error you listed seems to be an issue that is not being hit very often. It's hard to analyze as is, though.

RodrigoLode(MSFT), Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Persistent app crash. Problem Event Name "MoAppHang" and "MoAppCrash". App JWLibrary.exe

1. Persistent app crash. Problem Event Name "MoAppHang" and "MoAppCrash". App JWLibrary.exe - Similar Threads - Persistent app crash

2. HELP! Problem with Perflib Event ID 1008 Crashing app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Problem with Perflib Event ID 1008 Crashing app: The Open procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed with error code The device is not ready.. Performance data for this service will not be available.I have tried resetting the pc and this problem still exists, please help! I am...
  3. HELP! Problem with Perflib Event ID 1008 Crashing app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! Problem with Perflib Event ID 1008 Crashing app: The Open procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed with error code The device is not ready.. Performance data for this service will not be available.I have tried resetting the pc and this problem still exists, please help! I am...
  4. Problem with Python .exe apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Python .exe apps: Hi,I've made a python program and I converted it to .exe file using pyinstaller. But the defender detects it as a trojan. Is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem-with-python-exe-apps/e55c4306-a52b-4dad-b93b-d43de1552236
  5. MoAppHang

in Cortana
    MoAppHang: When I use INKODO in WEBEX meeting shareing it crashes and closes. C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\8338Giuapps.Inkodo_2.15.11.0_x64__pzan5b7zgydq2\Inkodo.exe MoAppHang The same happens in microsoft whiteboard. What can I do...
  6. Event ID 6008 persisting problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 6008 persisting problem: Got my laptop 6 months ago, and since then it has randomly shut down around 10 times. Each time, it was because of Event ID 6008. I doubt it's because of the fan since I just got the laptop and therefore there isn't that much dust. The only thing I can think of is that it...
  7. Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app

Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app: Hi, im having issues with my JW library app, i am not able to download any media content, says no download location available. Im running windows 10 on parallel. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. exe apps or store apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    exe apps or store apps?: I have Spotify installed in 2 laptops. I'm using the x64 exe on one, and the store version in the other. Am I right that there's virtually no difference between the two? Is one supposed to be better than the other? submitted by /u/TofuNinja5 [link] [comments]...
  9. MoAppHang problems

MoAppHang problems: MoAppHang problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moapphang-problems/9e815645-a8b9-4325-bb48-f8b96afe642a
  10. Windows Mail app getting crashed Event name: MoAppHang

Windows Mail app getting crashed Event name: MoAppHang: Since upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS 17763.379) a week ago, reliability monitor is showing multiple critical errors every day: Microsoft Outlook stopped responding and was closed. I normally use Windows 10 Mail app for mail. Per MS store, mail and calendar app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. moapphang

2. MoAppCrash

3. moappcrash windows 10

4. what is MoAppHang,
  5. event name: moappcrash,
  6. moapp hang,
  7. moapphang windows 10,
  8. Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash,
  9. event name moappcrash,
  10. moapp crash,
  11. praid:app crash,