Windows 10: Persistent BSOD Crashing: DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Discus and support Persistent BSOD Crashing: DPC_Watchdog_Violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having persistent crashes for around two weeks now, and it's been extremely maddening. I've attempted to isolate the root cause, but the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Darren O12, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Persistent BSOD Crashing: DPC_Watchdog_Violation

I've been having persistent crashes for around two weeks now, and it's been extremely maddening. I've attempted to isolate the root cause, but the only consistent factors seems to be:-Around the first few minutes within half an hour of booting the computer up,-For roughly the first three-four times the computer is booted/restarted,-Frequently when Youtube or something audio related is triggered though not always-DPC_Watchdog_Violation cited I have run updates on video and audio drivers, reinstalled realtek audio, and done a fresh reinstall of Windows. I also verified all of my Drive integrit

:)

Darren O12, Sep 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Hi Steve,

For us to effectively assist you to resolve the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?

You will be getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error if the hardware driver is having an issue. Please check the following thread to resolve this:

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Sep 9, 2021
  4. philc43 Win User

Persistent BSOD Crashing: DPC_Watchdog_Violation

philc43, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Persistent BSOD Crashing: DPC_Watchdog_Violation

1. Persistent BSOD Crashing: DPC_Watchdog_Violation - Similar Threads - Persistent BSOD Crashing

2. BSOD Crashes DPC_Watchdog_Violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Crashes DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Hi.My computer seems to continuously BSOD at random times. Sometimes upon startup, sometimes after 10-20 minutes of use. Sometimes but not every time I hear the sound Windows make when a USB is inserted just before the crash even though no USB has been inserted.Thanks in...
  3. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: This is the 4th time in a row Below is obtained from BlueScreenView Code: ================================================== Dump File : 100219-34359-01.dmp Crash Time : 02-10-2019 11:14:48 Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000133 Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000000...
  4. Bsod: Dpc_watchdog_violation

Bsod: Dpc_watchdog_violation: I have started to get the above BSOD frequently when I am using my computer. When I let it idle, it's fine, even for hours at a time. When I actively use it, however, it will BSOD at random intervals (~10-15 minutes after startup to about 90 minutes or so afterward). I have...
  5. Bsod dpc_watchdog_violation

Bsod dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello I get a Blue screen of death error maybe once or twice a day, it is labeled as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've ran some minidump file analyzers and one said it was my razer mouse software, so I updated it, restarted the computer, and got the BSOD again. Here is all the...
  6. Frequent BSOD crashes, stating "DPC_watchdog_violation"

Frequent BSOD crashes, stating "DPC_watchdog_violation": Occurs whilst working, gaming, streaming videos. Screen freezes, audio continues for a while. Sometimes unfreezes there and then but most times continues to BSOD stating "DPC_watchdog_violation". Happens as much as four times an hour. Happened whilst typing this question...
  7. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation

BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello I'm having issues with Win10, i'm experiencing this BSOD, it has happened twice now randomly. The last software change I did was to update my video from this "amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit", to this one "radeon-crimson-16.3.2-win10-64bit". BEfore the driver...
  8. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Blue screen of death randomly happens saying to look up DPC_Watchdog_Violation. Have searched the internet for solutions and thus far have not found a fix that works. Solutions I have tried are: Update drivers, if it's a driver issue I can't find it Turn off quick start...
  9. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi Please can you tell me how to debug using the attached debug files! And tell me what the error is! Dell XPS 730 Quad Core Extreme @ 3.0GHz, dual GTX560 Graphics, 8Gb Crucial Memory Thanks 33813
  10. ASUS BSOD crash error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

ASUS BSOD crash error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I've been having issues recently with my ASUS laptop getting the BSOD on a regular basis when watching videos (specifically youtube) and recently when not watching anything at all, although this is the first time it has happened while not watching a video, or having a video...