Windows 10: Persistent BSOD even after reinstalling windows10 in pc DistrubtedCOM?

Discus and support Persistent BSOD even after reinstalling windows10 in pc DistrubtedCOM? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I don't know why but today my pc keeps on freezing and crashing all over again, thus having no choice I did a system reinstall hoping to fix it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by redlynxks, Nov 23, 2018.

1. redlynxks Win User

Persistent BSOD even after reinstalling windows10 in pc DistrubtedCOM?

Hello, I don't know why but today my pc keeps on freezing and crashing all over again, thus having no choice I did a system reinstall hoping to fix it, but sadly it still won't fix. I checked the event logger and found out 3 errors that keeps on happening and 1 error that's somehow new.

Heres my event logger with their error

Error number 1: Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection
    Error number 2: Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager
    Error Number 3: Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker
    Error number 4
    :)

redlynxks, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Nov 23, 2018
  3. jhumur Win User
    Persistent Disk Activity on Windows 10

FreeBooter, I did as you suggested and rebooted. The problem persisted. I noticed that the Bitdefender services remained checked when I turned off all non-Microsoft related services in the steps above.

jhumur, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Persistent BSOD even after reinstalling windows10 in pc DistrubtedCOM? - Similar Threads - Persistent BSOD reinstalling

2. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  3. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  4. Random BSOD even after reinstall OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD even after reinstall OS: Good morning, I have a problem with my computer. This is the ASUS TUF A15 FA507NV. Ryzen 7 7735HS, RTX 4060, 32 GB RAM. After the purchase, I additionally installed a 2 TB SSD. I regularly get BSOD or Frame freeze regardless of whether I'm currently gaming or browsing the...
  5. Random BSOD even after reinstall OS

Random BSOD even after reinstall OS: Good morning, I have a problem with my computer. This is the ASUS TUF A15 FA507NV. Ryzen 7 7735HS, RTX 4060, 32 GB RAM. After the purchase, I additionally installed a 2 TB SSD. I regularly get BSOD or Frame freeze regardless of whether I'm currently gaming or browsing the...
  6. Persistant BSOD even with fresh install

Persistant BSOD even with fresh install: Been struggling with this issue for months with no solution. Happens basically every while playing Warzone 2.0 PC freezing and then eventually will Blue screen.Here is the Minidump************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  7. Persistant BSOD even with fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistant BSOD even with fresh install: Been struggling with this issue for months with no solution. Happens basically every while playing Warzone 2.0 PC freezing and then eventually will Blue screen.Here is the Minidump************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  8. BSOD persists even after a clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD persists even after a clean install: The last few days I found my Windows 10 encountering BSOD, with a few other minor problems I was having, I just decided to do a fresh install. Even during the setup process and ever since the the blue screen still continues. For the sake of it, I have some driver updates and...
  9. BSOD with different errors even after reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD with different errors even after reinstall: So I've been having this BSOD problem lately with my Lenovo R7000 which I got at around august/september 2020. Sometime It would run perfectly for hours like 6-7hrs straight without any BSOD then at around 1 A.M or so it would get BSOD with different errors such as IRLQ not...
  10. BSoD Persist After Sending PC For Repairs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD Persist After Sending PC For Repairs: I was having plenty of Blue Screens with various error names, a majority under "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". After a week of NZXT looking through it, my computer was shipped back with a new CPU, RAM, and fan. It didn't even make it a week before the BSoDs starting happening...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. even windows is reinstall keeps having bsod

2. Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker permissions