Windows 10: Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

Discus and support Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been getting a lot of BSODs on heavy usage like gaming/video editing. On normal usage, there is no issue, but on running games like tekken or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ani271828acc, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

I've been getting a lot of BSODs on heavy usage like gaming/video editing. On normal usage, there is no issue, but on running games like tekken or softwares like a voice changer, I always get a BSOD within 5-10 minutes. I have tried stuff like updating my nvidia drivers, checking for corrupted system files, using CHKDSK, but to no avail. The last BSOD had an error code of DRIVER_INVALID_STACK_ACCESS.Dump files: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ydtx7qh2pnykqes7ofps4/dumps.zip?rlkey=i07qd3szzyc09nrt4t36k891g&st=n3999vpd&dl=0System Model HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eg0xxx Version 10.0.19045 Build

:)

ani271828acc, Apr 22, 2024

2. Persistent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Ok understood CW. Could it be possible that even though the memory used is in the QVL list for the motherboard that it would still cause BSODs? I don't really feel like futzing with Memtest so would next steps be updating to latest BIOS, installing all RAM and then retesting?

RyanTScott, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

Might I suggest you tweak your colour settings for your monitor, regular Mods are Blue *Smile Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage :)

Tatty_One, Apr 22, 2024
  4. Johan45 Win User

Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

1. Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage - Similar Threads - Persistent BSOD issue

2. Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage: I've been getting a lot of BSODs on heavy usage like gaming/video editing. On normal usage, there is no issue, but on running games like tekken or softwares like a voice changer, I always get a BSOD within 5-10 minutes. I have tried stuff like updating my nvidia drivers,...
  3. Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage: I've been getting a lot of BSODs on heavy usage like gaming/video editing. On normal usage, there is no issue, but on running games like tekken or softwares like a voice changer, I always get a BSOD within 5-10 minutes. I have tried stuff like updating my nvidia drivers,...
  4. Heavy Data usage of Windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Heavy Data usage of Windows10: I bought a windows10 2020 july version. My computer is Dell intel core i5 8 th gen. So my problem is my windows consume a lot of data , without microsoft team or anything else it uses 1 mb/ 1 or 2 sec . My daily 4 GB pack will be exhausted in 2 or 3 hours. I tried metered...
  5. Heavy disk usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Heavy disk usage: Disk at 100, system using 70-80%. It’s trying to update windows. It stalls. I open trouble shooter, it stalls and keeps loading forever. Restarted it, shut down and on multiple times. Please help submitted by /u/7sevenheaven [link] [comments]...
  6. Persistent issues with BSODS

Persistent issues with BSODS: I have had BSODS since December with a PC I had built in November, after losing my whole setup to a coolant leak. The person who built it investigated my issues pretty poorly and just replaced the RAM when I reported the BSODS to him. So I’m just trying to solve things on my...
  7. Heavy Internet usage

Heavy Internet usage: Hey... I check whole pc but there is no update is running but my whole internet data is automatically used. When I checked the task manager it show BITS service is using that data. But if no update is running then what is happening....PLz help to solve this...
  8. Internet keeps dropping out on moderate/heavy internet usage - Error Code 10400

Internet keeps dropping out on moderate/heavy internet usage - Error Code 10400: Two months ago, we've received a new router. This relation, however, was immediately written off as "coincidental" as Google, my ISP, and a friend I know with moderate IT knowledge have indicated no remote clue that the new router, the cable, or my connection to my ISP has...
  9. Heavy Network Usage

Heavy Network Usage: Hello, Some Unknown service is continuously downloading content in the background. I cannot trace out the application/service which is using the network via task manager and resource monitor. Task manager is showing heavy network activity, but none of the process is showing...
  10. Persistent BSOD issues

Persistent BSOD issues: Over the past year, I've had recurring issues with BSOD on my laptop, which have proven beyond my abilities to deal with. I've even tried resetting my computer to no effect. Recently (starting from about mid-December, don't have a restore point predating that time) they've...