Windows 10: Persistent DPC Watchdog violation crashes

Discus and support Persistent DPC Watchdog violation crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, I'm new here so I hope I'm providing all the information you need to help me with this issue. I've recently gotten a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ameer97, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Ameer97 Win User

Persistent DPC Watchdog violation crashes

Hello Microsoft Community,

I'm new here so I hope I'm providing all the information you need to help me with this issue. I've recently gotten a upgraded to a new 4TB HDD from Western Digital and installed a clean copy of windows on it. My computer is custom built and I've had it for ~ 7 years now without issues. I've recently been getting a lot of crashes that increase in frequency with the same DPC watchdog violation. After a while, these crashes become so frequent that I'm unable to use my computer, and the only solution would be to reinstall windows to have the same thing happen again formatted my computer ~ 3 times in the last 3 months. I've contacted Windows Customer support multiple times without proper identification of the issue. One of the representatives had told me its a "driver" incompatibility issue, but there's no way to upgrade my drivers as every time I run a check on device manager it says i have the latest update. Moreover, i contacted Western Digital and ran a "hardware" integrity test and there were no issues found.

Some details:

-Motherboard: Gigabyte GA H87-HD3

-CPU: Intel i5-4670K 3.4Ghz 3401 Mhz 4 Core

-GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760

-Error: DPC Watchdog Violation

On event viewer I found this Error:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff802688fb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 49042696-0f2b-4664-9ed7-58814b79e222.

and there are multiple DISTRIBUTED COM warnings.

Memory Dump Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvNrMn5sME-t22sazwyr7oHdanfs?e=36qhSV

Thank you in advance for your help and If theres any more details please let me know.

:)

Ameer97, Dec 6, 2020
  2. VeraKh Win User

Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation

It did just crashed again. The same problem - DPC Watchdog Violation

VeraKh, Dec 6, 2020
  3. davevidduong, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

DPC watchdog violation

Hi Kathy,

To assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Billion Debbarma on September 19, 2015 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Persistent DPC Watchdog violation crashes - Similar Threads - Persistent DPC Watchdog

2. DPC Watchdog Violation crash BUG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation crash BUG: Always crash when running WallpaperengineDebug dump:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\110322-13312-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation crash: Always crash when running WallpaperengineDebug dump:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\110322-13312-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation crash

DPC Watchdog Violation crash: Always crash when running WallpaperengineDebug dump:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\110322-13312-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  5. Crashing PC DPC Watchdog violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing PC DPC Watchdog violation: Hello, I have been having this problem for like a 6 months right now. Basically my PC often crashes randomally i can be on homescreen, playing game or in the browser doesnt really matter. Sometimes it crashes once a day or it can be like 5 times a day. It is due to dpc...
  6. BSOD; DPC Watchdog violation, persistent crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD; DPC Watchdog violation, persistent crashing: Hello! I've used this forum before to report a prior instance of this exact problem happening, and while the suggestions listed on that end were helpful, the fix was apparently only temporary. Link to prior BSOD: DPC_Watchdog_Violation thread that I went through last year:...
  7. BSOD; DPC Watchdog violation, persistent crashing

BSOD; DPC Watchdog violation, persistent crashing: Hello! I've used this forum before to report a prior instance of this exact problem happening, and while the suggestions listed on that end were helpful, the fix was apparently only temporary. Link to prior BSOD: DPC_Watchdog_Violation thread that I went through last year:...
  8. BSOD; DPC Watchdog violation, persistent crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION crashes again

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION crashes again: Hi all,In August I posted requesting for help with the DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION crashes I was getting on a daily basis. I was told to uninstall and reinstall the NVIDIA drivers - this solution worked perfectly. Unfortunately, a very similar set of problems seem to be happening...
  10. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION crashes again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION crashes again: Hi all,In August I posted requesting for help with the DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION crashes I was getting on a daily basis. I was told to uninstall and reinstall the NVIDIA drivers - this solution worked perfectly. Unfortunately, a very similar set of problems seem to be happening...