Windows 10: Persistent issues with Windows 10 Pro.

Discus and support Persistent issues with Windows 10 Pro. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have been having persistent issues with windows 10 pro, between getting the updates to updating drivers it has been a real nightmare. im the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lanner1986, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Persistent issues with Windows 10 Pro.

i have been having persistent issues with windows 10 pro, between getting the updates to updating drivers it has been a real nightmare. im the last week i have reinstalled windows at least 15 times due to it looping in BSOD and other critical errors, even the start up repair and system recovery seams to freeze up and stop working

i checked the compatibility of all my composites and they are all on the list for being compatible. now im doing anther fresh install and am at my last attempt now, im willing to send a DXDiag and ill list my composites shortly i have never had this much trouble with a windows operating system plz help

my hardware is as fallows

CPU: vishera black 8350
    mobo: gigabyte GA-970a-DS3P
    GPU: xfx Rx 460 4 GB dual dissipation
    ram: G skill rip saw 2 x8GB DDR3

:)

lanner1986, Nov 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Persistent issues with Windows 10 Pro.

New laptop with windows 10 has persistant connectivit issues.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if issue persist:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
    • Click on “Network and Internet”
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    If the issue still persists, install the same driver in compatibility mode and check.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work in this version of Windows, but some older programs might run poorly or not at all. You can run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter on most programs to detect
    and fix common compatibility problems.

Kindly refer to: Make older programs compatible with this
    version of Windows
    (information holds good for Windows 10 as well)

I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems

Wired and wireless network problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...2&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applies to Windows 10)

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Persistent issues with Windows 10 Pro.

1. Persistent issues with Windows 10 Pro. - Similar Threads - Persistent issues Pro

2. Signing-in Issue persist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing-in Issue persist: I reported on 9th November issues arrising from a warning that states 'There's a problem with your account'This comes as an alert at the bottom right of my screen. I discussed it with Greg Carmack at the time, and he concluded that it may be an issue with my Office account,...
  3. Signing-in Issue persist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing-in Issue persist: I reported on 9th November issues arrising from a warning that states 'There's a problem with your account'This comes as an alert at the bottom right of my screen. I discussed it with Greg Carmack at the time, and he concluded that it may be an issue with my Office account,...
  4. Persistent Network Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Network Issues: For over a year now, I have had issues with downloading software and updating programs. Seemingly at random, a download from a given source will fail, and continue to fail every time I try to download it again. This happens with Chrome, Chrome incognito, Edge, Firefox and...
  5. Persistent Network Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Network Issues: For over a year now, I have had issues with downloading software and updating programs. Seemingly at random, a download from a given source will fail, and continue to fail every time I try to download it again. This happens with Chrome, Chrome incognito, Edge, Firefox and...
  6. Persistent Audio Issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Persistent Audio Issues Windows 10: (Posting this on behalf of my husband so I can get audio working on my puter for video gamessss!) I am running 64-bit Windows 10 Home Build 19042 on a Gigabyte 970A-UD3P (rev. 2.x) with the latest BIOS version (FC) and Realtek HD Audio Driver (Version 8447) from this...
  7. Persistent issues with BSODS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent issues with BSODS: I have had BSODS since December with a PC I had built in November, after losing my whole setup to a coolant leak. The person who built it investigated my issues pretty poorly and just replaced the RAM when I reported the BSODS to him. So I’m just trying to solve things on my...
  8. Persistent Network Issues with WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Persistent Network Issues with WIndows 10: Error messages include Network Protocol Error Problem loading page The connection has timed out Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site. Windows 10 Network - You aren't connected to any networks Ran Networking troubleshooter. Ran Automatically detect settings...
  9. persistant issues wit windows 10

persistant issues wit windows 10: i have been having persistent issues with windows 10 pro, between getting the updates to updating drivers it has been a real nightmare. im the last week i have reinstalled windows at least 15 times due to it looping in BSOD and other critical errors, even the start up repair...
  10. Persistent BSOD issues

Persistent BSOD issues: Over the past year, I've had recurring issues with BSOD on my laptop, which have proven beyond my abilities to deal with. I've even tried resetting my computer to no effect. Recently (starting from about mid-December, don't have a restore point predating that time) they've...