Windows 10: Persistent malware

Discus and support Persistent malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've got a problem. I've been dealing with malware off and on for the past two years. I think somebody in the house invited it in and, having the only... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoeLangefeld, May 15, 2022.

1. Persistent malware

I've got a problem. I've been dealing with malware off and on for the past two years. I think somebody in the house invited it in and, having the only Windows computer around, got saddled with something rather nasty. It started two years ago as a Vobfus worm, which I fought tooth and nail. Now, I think the computer is mostly good except for one pernicious little..... I have reformatted my hard drive/ssd countless times. I've reinstalled Windows so many times, I should have a plaque for expertise. Even after reformatting the ssd and overwriting with 0s or doing a factory reset, clearing C

:)

JoeLangefeld, May 15, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New malware persistence method leveraging Windows 10 UWP apps

Read more:

Brink, May 15, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New malware persistence method leveraging Windows 10 UWP apps

Read more:

Brink, May 15, 2022
  4. Le Boule Win User

Persistent malware

Le Boule, May 15, 2022
Thema:

Persistent malware

1. Persistent malware - Similar Threads - Persistent malware

2. PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm in a bit of a bind and desperately need your expertise. Two days ago, around 6:30-7:00 PM GMT +8, I mistakenly executed a file I downloaded from the Internet. Only after running it did I realize its malicious intent, evident from a suspicious...
  3. PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm in a bit of a bind and desperately need your expertise. Two days ago, around 6:30-7:00 PM GMT +8, I mistakenly executed a file I downloaded from the Internet. Only after running it did I realize its malicious intent, evident from a suspicious...
  4. Persistant Advanced Malware Threat Windows, Chrome, and Mobile devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistant Advanced Malware Threat Windows, Chrome, and Mobile devices: Here's an answer I got using the new Bing, the world’s first AI-powered answer engine. Click to see the full answer and try it yourself. https://sl.bing.net/kkp0F8da9RYThis is a full chat with bing copilot during mitigation attemlts prior to full pc whioe and cloud retore to...
  5. Persistant Advanced Malware Threat Windows, Chrome, and Mobile devices

Persistant Advanced Malware Threat Windows, Chrome, and Mobile devices: Here's an answer I got using the new Bing, the world’s first AI-powered answer engine. Click to see the full answer and try it yourself. https://sl.bing.net/kkp0F8da9RYThis is a full chat with bing copilot during mitigation attemlts prior to full pc whioe and cloud retore to...
  6. Microsoft Edge Malware version persistent versions 4x.xx.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Edge Malware version persistent versions 4x.xx.: Hello dear people, I am contacting you because I have found an annoying malware that counterfeits a Microsoft application, in this case edge, can vary a little version, I have encountered with alleged versions 44, 4x.xx.xx and so on, I have not managed to fully mitigate this,...
  7. very persistent malware, search-fine.com is making me want to explode.

very persistent malware, search-fine.com is making me want to explode.: this malware auto redirects me to some random website whenever i try to search for something. i have:scanned it with hitmanpro- nothing worked/ did anythingtried macaffe- nothing workeddeleted chrome, turned of proxys, reset them also.this happened overnight, i was sleeping...
  8. Persistent malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent malware: I've got a problem. I've been dealing with malware off and on for the past two years. I think somebody in the house invited it in and, having the only Windows computer around, got saddled with something rather nasty. It started two years ago as a Vobfus worm, which I fought...
  9. Persistent malware

Persistent malware: I've got a problem. I've been dealing with malware off and on for the past two years. I think somebody in the house invited it in and, having the only Windows computer around, got saddled with something rather nasty. It started two years ago as a Vobfus worm, which I fought...
  10. Search-fine.com - Very Persistent Malware

Search-fine.com - Very Persistent Malware: Whoever you may be, I hope you are having a good day. A few days ago, my computer was infected with a browser hijacker which redirects all my searches to a website www.search-fine.com, and then onto any random search engine Google, Bing, Ask Jeeves and Yahoo are all used. The...