Windows 10: Persistent Network Issues with WIndows 10

Discus and support Persistent Network Issues with WIndows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Error messages include Network Protocol Error Problem loading page The connection has timed out Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site. Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephenAustinHK, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Persistent Network Issues with WIndows 10

Error messages include

• Network Protocol Error
      Problem loading page
      The connection has timed out
      Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
      Windows 10 Network - You aren't connected to any networks

Ran Networking troubleshooter.

Ran
      Automatically detect settings (ticked)

Reset TCP / IP
      (Comman Prompt admin - netsh int ip reset)

Have reset Network

Have refreshed Windows 10

Home system runs two linux and three android without any problem.
      Problems still persist

:)

StephenAustinHK, Feb 5, 2019

2. New laptop with windows 10 has persistant connectivit issues.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if issue persist:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
    • Click on “Network and Internet”
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    If the issue still persists, install the same driver in compatibility mode and check.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work in this version of Windows, but some older programs might run poorly or not at all. You can run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter on most programs to detect
    and fix common compatibility problems.

Kindly refer to: Make older programs compatible with this
    version of Windows
    (information holds good for Windows 10 as well)

I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems

Wired and wireless network problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...2&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applies to Windows 10)

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Persistent Network Issues with WIndows 10

Network issues after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Method 2. Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Persistent Network Issues with WIndows 10

1. Persistent Network Issues with WIndows 10 - Similar Threads - Persistent Network Issues

2. How to resolve networking issue that persists across different networks and wireless adapters?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to resolve networking issue that persists across different networks and wireless adapters?: For the last couple years, I have experienced the following issue: when I attempt to connect to Wifi, my wireless network adapter connects momentarily and then immediately restarts. During the restart, it briefly shows as disabled in the "Network Connections" control panel...
  3. Signing-in Issue persist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing-in Issue persist: I reported on 9th November issues arrising from a warning that states 'There's a problem with your account'This comes as an alert at the bottom right of my screen. I discussed it with Greg Carmack at the time, and he concluded that it may be an issue with my Office account,...
  4. Persistent Network Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Network Issues: For over a year now, I have had issues with downloading software and updating programs. Seemingly at random, a download from a given source will fail, and continue to fail every time I try to download it again. This happens with Chrome, Chrome incognito, Edge, Firefox and...
  5. Persistent Network Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Network Issues: For over a year now, I have had issues with downloading software and updating programs. Seemingly at random, a download from a given source will fail, and continue to fail every time I try to download it again. This happens with Chrome, Chrome incognito, Edge, Firefox and...
  6. Persistent Network Issues

7. persistent network issues in Windows 10 on Lenovo Ideapad

persistent network issues in Windows 10 on Lenovo Ideapad: I have a Lenovo Ideapad laptop that is about four years old, with Windows 10. Ever since I've gotten it I have had to occasionally reset the network adapter. This has gotten more frequent until about a few weeks ago, I now have to go through this process every time I want to...
  8. Persistent Audio Issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Persistent Audio Issues Windows 10: (Posting this on behalf of my husband so I can get audio working on my puter for video gamessss!) I am running 64-bit Windows 10 Home Build 19042 on a Gigabyte 970A-UD3P (rev. 2.x) with the latest BIOS version (FC) and Realtek HD Audio Driver (Version 8447) from this...
  9. Persistent issues with Windows 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent issues with Windows 10 Pro.: i have been having persistent issues with windows 10 pro, between getting the updates to updating drivers it has been a real nightmare. im the last week i have reinstalled windows at least 15 times due to it looping in BSOD and other critical errors, even the start up repair...
  10. persistant issues wit windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    persistant issues wit windows 10: i have been having persistent issues with windows 10 pro, between getting the updates to updating drivers it has been a real nightmare. im the last week i have reinstalled windows at least 15 times due to it looping in BSOD and other critical errors, even the start up repair...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. persistent network error

2. persistent network share windows 10