Windows 10: Persistent pop up

Discus and support Persistent pop up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have had a pop up happening for six months or so and have not found a way to eliminate it. help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GilbertWarila, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Persistent pop up

I have had a pop up happening for six months or so and have not found a way to eliminate it. help

:)

GilbertWarila, Jun 25, 2019
  2. jhumur Win User

Persistent Disk Activity on Windows 10

FreeBooter, I did as you suggested and rebooted. The problem persisted. I noticed that the Bitdefender services remained checked when I turned off all non-Microsoft related services in the steps above.

jhumur, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    pop up window

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to set as default app.

• In the search box, type “settings”.
    • Click on “system” and on the left hand corner click on
      “default apps”.
    • Under “choose default apps” click on the “+” symbol and you can
      add the apps.

Step 2:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows key +R.

• Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.

• Click on Programs Tab and click
      Set Programs
      under Internet Programs.

• Click on Select Associate a File type or protocol with a program.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Persistent pop up

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Persistent pop up

1. Persistent pop up - Similar Threads - Persistent pop

2. Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage: I've been getting a lot of BSODs on heavy usage like gaming/video editing. On normal usage, there is no issue, but on running games like tekken or softwares like a voice changer, I always get a BSOD within 5-10 minutes. I have tried stuff like updating my nvidia drivers,...
  3. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...
  4. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...
  5. The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance: The error message 'The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs' has appeared on my screen at startup. It has done this before, forcing me to reinstall Windows from scratch because it is impossible to remove.Someone had this problem once before, and at this site a solution was...
  6. The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance

The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance: The error message 'The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs' has appeared on my screen at startup. It has done this before, forcing me to reinstall Windows from scratch because it is impossible to remove.Someone had this problem once before, and at this site a solution was...
  7. The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance: The message 'The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs' has appeared on my screen at startup. It has done this before, forcing me to reinstall Windows from scratch because it is impossible to remove.Someone had this problem once before, and at this site a solution was...
  8. Tray App keeps popping up and it is very persistant trying to get rid of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tray App keeps popping up and it is very persistant trying to get rid of it: How to stop Tray App from popping up on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tray-app-keeps-popping-up-and-it-is-very/ed136f86-8ef2-42e8-beeb-097965fd0b11
  9. Tray App keeps popping up and it is very persistant trying to get rid of it

Tray App keeps popping up and it is very persistant trying to get rid of it: How to stop Tray App from popping up on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tray-app-keeps-popping-up-and-it-is-very/ed136f86-8ef2-42e8-beeb-097965fd0b11
  10. Persistent error pop-up "The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected"...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Persistent error pop-up "The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected"...: While doing a file transfer from my Oneplus 6T to my pc, the phone became disconnected and displayed this error message. ONEPLUS A6013 The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected. I closed it out, reconnected the phone and finished moving my files...