Windows 10: Persistent Software and Drivers Popup

Discus and support Persistent Software and Drivers Popup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] This message pops up every single hour just to tell me my computer is up to date, how do I get it to stop? 176077 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mysticmilkyway, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Persistent Software and Drivers Popup

Persistent Software and Drivers Popup [​IMG]

This message pops up every single hour just to tell me my computer is up to date, how do I get it to stop?

:)

mysticmilkyway, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Persistent Software and Drivers Popup

1. Persistent Software and Drivers Popup - Similar Threads - Persistent Software Drivers

2. Persistent "Explorer.EXE" Popup Issue Despite Troubleshooting Attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent "Explorer.EXE" Popup Issue Despite Troubleshooting Attempts: I hope this finds everyone well. I've stumbled upon a issue on my Windows 11 over the last 2-3 days that has left me scratching my head. Every time I boot up, I'm greeted with an "Explorer.EXE" popup featuring a blank message box. Despite my best attempts to troubleshoot, the...
  3. Persistent "Explorer.EXE" Popup Issue Despite Troubleshooting Attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent "Explorer.EXE" Popup Issue Despite Troubleshooting Attempts: I hope this finds everyone well. I've stumbled upon a issue on my Windows 11 over the last 2-3 days that has left me scratching my head. Every time I boot up, I'm greeted with an "Explorer.EXE" popup featuring a blank message box. Despite my best attempts to troubleshoot, the...
  4. Persistent Software and Drivers Popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Persistent Software and Drivers Popup: [img] This message pops up every single hour just to tell me my computer is up to date, how do I get it to stop? 176077
  5. Radeon software update popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Radeon software update popup: I keep getting a notification pop up every 10 seconds that says a general software update is available. When I click on it, the popup disappears and nothing opens, so I can't update, nor can I keep the popup from coming back. HELP!!!...
  6. watchtvnow.co (persistent popup)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    watchtvnow.co (persistent popup): I have run Spybot, MS Security Essentials, Malware, scoured the registry, and the Google Chrome suggestions to remove it. Nothing happens. It pops up every few hours no matter what is open or running--I have Google Chrome, and Win 7, I have tried to find it on ZTree but...
  7. POPUPS driver support

in Windows 10 Customization
    POPUPS driver support: Very annoying how to prevent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popups-driver-support/6d6ec11c-f72b-4f5d-9e7c-44ee2125cf7a
  8. looking for text software with persistent outlines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    looking for text software with persistent outlines: g docs has a persistent outline you can see the outline on the left side of these: - Googles new Docs outline tool will make it easier to navigate your novel - The Verge - G Suite Updates Blog: Navigate documents quickly and easily with the outline tool in Google Docs -...
  9. Persistent immovable popups, adware, malware etc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Persistent immovable popups, adware, malware etc: Have use Win 10 successfully since released. two weeks ago I began being besieged by immovable persistent popups. Since then I have scanned HP Pavillion laptop with Norton, PC Cleaner, Reimage and AVG [free]. All of them found and cured faults, declared the system clean yet...
  10. Software update available popup

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Software update available popup: At times I get a " software update available" popup at boot up which if clicked on are valid. If you don't catch the popup there isn't a notification stored for it. Is there a way to find these when missed at boot up time? 31700