Windows 10: Persistent Windows Audio Notifications.

Discus and support Persistent Windows Audio Notifications. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am partially hearing impaired, and I sometimes miss important, time-sensitive audio notifications from Windows if I'm not sitting at my PC, or even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnthonyG_771, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Persistent Windows Audio Notifications.

I am partially hearing impaired, and I sometimes miss important, time-sensitive audio notifications from Windows if I'm not sitting at my PC, or even looking away from my PC. For example, I use Teams for chats, and might miss a time-sensitive chat request. When audio notifications are played, it is just a brief one-time occurrence. Is there any way to customize Windows audio notifications to where they can "persist", or cycle and play continuously, until I respond to them? Could it be done using .NET, C#, PowerShell or Java? Any help is much appreciated.

:)

AnthonyG_771, Jan 9, 2023

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 9, 2023
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jan 9, 2023
  4. Persistent Windows Audio Notifications.

Windows 10 Audio

Hi Mason,

Installing a graphics card can sometimes change your audio device to an
    HDMI
    output. As an initial step to get the audio back on your device, we suggest that you set your default audio back to
    Realtek. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the speaker icon on the notification area.
    • Select Playback devices.
    • Under the Playback tab, select Realtek High Definition Audio.

Note: If the Realtek device is already set as default, try setting your HDMI display as the default device.
    • Click the Set Default button.
    • Click Apply and OK.

In the event that the issue persists, check your device drivers and ensure that you're using the latest driver compatible to your device. You can refer to the steps provided on this

link
    on how to update you device driver.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jan 9, 2023
Thema:

Persistent Windows Audio Notifications.

1. Persistent Windows Audio Notifications. - Similar Threads - Persistent Audio Notifications

2. Persistent Windows Audio Notifications.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Windows Audio Notifications.: I am partially hearing impaired, and I sometimes miss important, time-sensitive audio notifications from Windows if I'm not sitting at my PC, or even looking away from my PC. For example, I use Teams for chats, and might miss a time-sensitive chat request. When audio...
  3. Persistent Audio Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Audio Failure: I reported this situation within the past week; I have tried 'EVERY' solution from the internet, on-board app solutions and suggestions from 'Microsoft Community', all to NO avail!At least one 1 Community respondent said; "I have had the same problem, tried ALL recommended...
  4. Persistent Audio Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Audio Failure: I reported this situation within the past week; I have tried 'EVERY' solution from the internet, on-board app solutions and suggestions from 'Microsoft Community', all to NO avail!At least one 1 Community respondent said; "I have had the same problem, tried ALL recommended...
  5. Persistent Audio Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Persistent Audio Issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Persistent Audio Issues Windows 10: (Posting this on behalf of my husband so I can get audio working on my puter for video gamessss!) I am running 64-bit Windows 10 Home Build 19042 on a Gigabyte 970A-UD3P (rev. 2.x) with the latest BIOS version (FC) and Realtek HD Audio Driver (Version 8447) from this...
  7. OneDrive - persistent explorer notification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive - persistent explorer notification: How do I get rid of this permanently? It is there very time I boot and I've shut off all the notifications I can get to inside OneDrive system tray icon. Thanks in advance. https://imgur.com/a/JSZBG1b submitted by /u/Riptide_NVN [link] [comments]...
  8. Persistent audio chiming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Persistent audio chiming: My Win 10 PC is patched up to date as of today 18 Feb. 2020. I have an old Bose surround sound system fed from the audio out jack. The PC recently started producing continual three or four note system chimes as when connecting a new USB device etc. I completely removed the...
  9. persistent system notification

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    persistent system notification: the system asked me on the setting screen to fix a problem by entering my password. after doing it a message appeared "All accounts are working correctly" but after a while the system asked me again to fix a problem by entering my password...…..no matter how many times I am...
  10. Persistent notification about changing password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Persistent notification about changing password.: I have been getting this notification for weeks, so I went through the palaver of changing my password. The notification still appears every time I reboot. What's going on? [img] 104636