Windows 10: Persistent Windows Crash

Discus and support Persistent Windows Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been dealing with repeated BSOD over the past few months. They typically occur while running application that would use the graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimothyBomers, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Persistent Windows Crash

Hello,

I have been dealing with repeated BSOD over the past few months. They typically occur while running application that would use the graphics card. I have taken the following steps to try to solve the issue:

* Deleted and reinstalled my graphics card drivers in Device manager. Did not solve problem

* Reinstalled Windows several months ago. Did not solve problem. Memory does not serve me well enough to remember exactly what type of reset I performed.

* Ran a check on memory. Froze up the first time I ran it, second time completed without detecting a problem.

* Ran a check on my hard drive. No errors detected.

Below is a link to a OneDrive file I have uploaded containing the most recent .dmp file, along with my Reliability Monitor Information and my System Information:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhmmG3PHkJs_lzdLFF73olDvXZsa?e=8SIG4h

If anyone reading this has expertise and can give my insight into what is going on, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,

Timothy Bomers

:)

TimothyBomers, Jul 27, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 27, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 27, 2019
  4. jhumur Win User

Persistent Windows Crash

Persistent Disk Activity on Windows 10

FreeBooter, I did as you suggested and rebooted. The problem persisted. I noticed that the Bitdefender services remained checked when I turned off all non-Microsoft related services in the steps above.

jhumur, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Persistent Windows Crash

1. Persistent Windows Crash - Similar Threads - Persistent Crash

2. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.: PC has been crashing for about two weeks now, the pc black screens, switched hdmi cable not a fix, switched monitor not a fix, cleaned out case not a fix, started up in safe mode and crashed after running for 9 minutes, removed video card, and re-seated it just in case it had...
  3. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.: PC has been crashing for about two weeks now, the pc black screens, switched hdmi cable not a fix, switched monitor not a fix, cleaned out case not a fix, started up in safe mode and crashed after running for 9 minutes, removed video card, and re-seated it just in case it had...
  4. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  6. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  7. Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016: Hi all, Ive been running into persistent game crashes on my new PC. Ive tried following tutorials to change dcom permissions etc, ive used DDU to wipe and reinstall graphics drivers. Ive even turned off dcom in the settings. I keep thinking the problem might be fixed but then...
  8. Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016

Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016: Hi all, Ive been running into persistent game crashes on my new PC. Ive tried following tutorials to change dcom permissions etc, ive used DDU to wipe and reinstall graphics drivers. Ive even turned off dcom in the settings. I keep thinking the problem might be fixed but then...
  9. Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.: Hi there, As the title states, I've been having persistent Windows 11 crashes. The frequency of which seem to be sporadic. There will be times where my PC will crash multiple times throughout a week, or I'll have periods where my PC will be fine for a few months but then...
  10. Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.

Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.: Hi there, As the title states, I've been having persistent Windows 11 crashes. The frequency of which seem to be sporadic. There will be times where my PC will crash multiple times throughout a week, or I'll have periods where my PC will be fine for a few months but then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. moapphang pc hard lock up

2. moapphang

3. moappcrash edge