Windows 10: Persona 5 royale don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and...

Discus and support Persona 5 royale don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Persona 5 royale don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and nothing happens. Same problem with monster hunter rise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexandr smoker, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Persona 5 royale don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and...

Persona 5 royale don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and nothing happens. Same problem with monster hunter rise. Another games work fine.

:)

Alexandr smoker, Jan 27, 2023
  2. jimhoyle Win User

How to troubleshoot an error that appears only at Restart or Sign out?

I get an error pop-up error message not every, but almost every time I Restart or Sign out. It's the screen with blue background and on top of Restart or Sign out text an error window says:

Explorer.exe - Application error. The instruction at 0x000… referenced memory at 0x000... The memory could not be written.

Sometimes the error code is just zeros, sometimes random numbers. I have tried so much already to troubleshoot this. For example these did not help in any way:
    • MemTest86+ (no problems)
    • Disabling any Services, Autoruns/ShellExView entries
    • Low resolution mode
    • BIOS settings are fine, no overclocking etc.
    • DISM.exe and sfc
    • etc.

However, these do make the error go away:
    • End process for explorer.exe before Restart or Sign out
    • Safe Mode
    • Creating a new user profile (almost the same as clean installing Windows, many full days of work)
    • Uninstalling NVIDIA graphics driver (then the card is unusable, of course)
    • Disabling Device Manager / Display Adapters / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I already contacted NVIDIA and the graphics driver is not the culprit. Something has gone wrong with the user profile as the same driver works just fine in a new profile (and there's nothing wrong with the driver anyway, it's just the Restart or Sign out process that has a problem).

What can I do to fix this? One useful thing would be to have a step-by-step procedure for the Sign out. So that it'd ask before continuing to the next step and list what it's doing. Or if I could just disable whatever it does when the error appears.

jimhoyle, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Digital Persona not working after signing into my microsoft account

Digital persona not working after signing into my ms account .Plz help...........

AbhishekChauhan1, Jan 27, 2023
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Persona 5 royale don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and...

signing into Window

Hi Karen,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your Sign-in option in Windows 10 PC:

• Click Start, and then type netplwiz.
    • The command will appear as a search result in the Start menu search. Hit
      Enter on the result to open it.
    • User Accounts will appear. Select your user account and uncheck "User must enter a username and password to use this computer."
    • Enter your user account's password then click OK.

Note: If you are using a Microsoft account to sign in, you need to enter the full email address in the username box.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Persona 5 royale don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and...

1. Persona 5 royale don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and... - Similar Threads - Persona royale don't

2. Persona 5 royal don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persona 5 royal don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and...: Persona 5 royal don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and nothing happens. Same problem with monster hunter rise. Another games work fine....
  3. Persona 5 royal don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persona 5 royal don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and...: Persona 5 royal don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and nothing happens. Same problem with monster hunter rise. Another games work fine....
  4. Persona 5 royale don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and...

Persona 5 royale don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and...: Persona 5 royale don't signing in. A window appears with the inscription signing in... and nothing happens. Same problem with monster hunter rise. Another games work fine....
  5. Persona 5 Royal No puedo guardar partidas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persona 5 Royal No puedo guardar partidas: Cuando estaba jugando me salía un error cada cierto tiempo error 90180190 y para resolverlo seguí esta guía https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80190190/a851bdec-2d13-4f0c-b6b8-1b455f878787, ahora aparte de ese error que no se ha solucionado, no...
  6. Persona 5 Royal No puedo guardar partidas

Persona 5 Royal No puedo guardar partidas: Cuando estaba jugando me salía un error cada cierto tiempo error 90180190 y para resolverlo seguí esta guía https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80190190/a851bdec-2d13-4f0c-b6b8-1b455f878787, ahora aparte de ese error que no se ha solucionado, no...
  7. Desktop not appearing after signing in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop not appearing after signing in: Title. Basically I start up my laptop, sign in, but nothing shows up. I see the curser, and I can open the start menu, but besides that it’s just a blank screen. Hp elite-book 840 G5 if that’s any help. submitted by /u/Bren_co [link] [comments]...
  8. Account Not Appearing at Sign In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account Not Appearing at Sign In: I have an M365 account that is no longer appearing as a user that is able to login. This has happened after the October 2020 Feature Update - 2OH2. I can see the profile under Users, but don't see it as a sign-in option. Do I have to add the account again and will that mess...
  9. Windows 10 sign in won't appear

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 sign in won't appear: I am unable to sign in on my laptop running Windows 10 because the sign in box won't appear. The laptop boots normally to the screen with the time and date but when the mouse is clicked the background image blurs but no sign in box appears. I have restarted several times,...
  10. Sign screen keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign screen keeps appearing: My new HP, Windows 10 laptop goes to the sign in screen, even when I'm on the internet or working in Word. It ignores the times I set in power-saver for it sleep. Help!...