Windows 10: Personal account sync

Discus and support Personal account sync in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Enterprise and cannot sync my personal account. It is the domain account and I receive a message that it cannot be synced. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jennifer Lowe1, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Personal account sync

I am running Windows 10 Enterprise and cannot sync my personal account. It is the domain account and I receive a message that it cannot be synced. I couldn’t find any button to press sync with another account

:)

Jennifer Lowe1, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

Hi All,
    I want to wipe the slate clean so that my Synced PC settings that are stored with my Microsoft Account are wiped clean and can start again from scratch. So yesterday I turned off Sync Settings under Accounts/Sync your Settings on my laptops and then I deleted my personal settings from the cloud.
    However, Today I noticed that in the Edge browser under settings the option to sync your favourites/reading lists/top sites and other settings across windows devices is enabled (not turned off) even though Sync your settings is turned off in Account/Sync Your settings. Does that mean that my favourites/reading lists etc will not have been deleted when I deleted my personal settings from the cloud yesterday i.e they will have immediately synced back to my Microsoft Account? As I described above Sync your settings in Accounts was (and still is) turned off before I deleted the personal settings from the cloud. I haven't turned Syncing back on in my Account settings yet at all.
    Does the On toggle in Edge settings work independently for Syncing Favourites or does it only work if Accounts/Sync Your Settings is turned on first ?

sportsfan148, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Personal account sync

Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Personal account sync

1. Personal account sync - Similar Threads - Personal account sync

2. OneNote not syncing to personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote not syncing to personal account: Hi, How do I move and sync a notebook to my personal account when I no longer have access to my old work account I want to transfer the stuff across to my personal one - the Onenote notebook is still appearing there however, it is not letting me sync / move it or add it to my...
  3. OneNote not syncing to personal account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not syncing to personal account: Hi, How do I move and sync a notebook to my personal account when I no longer have access to my old work account I want to transfer the stuff across to my personal one - the Onenote notebook is still appearing there however, it is not letting me sync / move it or add it to my...
  4. sync accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync accounts: Sync accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-accounts/b78e8c40-19a9-423b-9ed7-c85c5515cb63
  5. School account also controls personal account, unable to sync settings or change a number...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    School account also controls personal account, unable to sync settings or change a number...: Hey, I've recently lost control over a number of settings on my own PC thanks to my school account; Yet I don't use said school account anywhere but the E-mail client. I can't change any diagnostic settings, I'm unable to have my personal account sync to the servers and any...
  6. How to prevent users from syncing personal OneDrive accounts

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent users from syncing personal OneDrive accounts: [ATTACH]If you want to prevent users from synchronizing personal OneDrive accounts, this article will […] This article How to prevent users from syncing personal OneDrive accounts first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. sync account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sync account: Hi, My friend and I bought new dell laptop at the same time. I have no issue using my gmail account to do the first time setup. However, my friend is having trouble to get pass having her gmail account recognised in the first time setup. Microsoft recognise the gmail...
  8. OneDrive Personal Vault Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Personal Vault Sync: I've activated the Personal Vault earlier this week. The OneDrive Sync appears to be in a loop while Syncing. Loop: Processing 2 changes Processing 6 changes Processing 44 changes Processing 38 changes I checked the folder and files I moved to the Vault, the status...
  9. Personal account sync issue, Windows 10 Enterprise

Personal account sync issue, Windows 10 Enterprise: How do you sync my personal account with my Windows 10 PC? I run Windows 10 Enterprise and it says the domain account cannot be synced and there is no button to press sync with another account ***Modified Title from: Syncing***...
  10. Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account

Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account: I have one Microsoft account for School and one for personal usage (using multiple devices). How do I sync both accounts like, edge browsing history-favourites, windows personalize settings, etc.?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to synch windows domain account in microsoft account in 2019