Windows 10: Personal and work subscriptions

Discus and support Personal and work subscriptions in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; One of our staff downloaded a personal subscription for office rather than using one of the device allowances that we have already subscribed to. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GCSkydive, Dec 7, 2018.

1. GCSkydive Win User

Personal and work subscriptions

One of our staff downloaded a personal subscription for office rather than using one of the device allowances that we have already subscribed to.

Is there a way of updating their subscription to our work subscription and cancelling their personal account without deleting office and re-downloading it?

Thank you Personal and work subscriptions :)

:)

GCSkydive, Dec 7, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 7, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Personal and work subscriptions

Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Personal and work subscriptions

1. Personal and work subscriptions - Similar Threads - Personal subscriptions

2. I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...: I am using a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal and when these last 2 updated months Feb-March 2024 2024-02 Cumulative update for.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 48.1 for Windows 10 Version 22 H2 for X64 KB5034685 and also update: 2024 Cumulative update for Windows...
  3. How do I upgrade from personal subscription to family subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I upgrade from personal subscription to family subscription: How do I upgrade from personal subscription to family subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-from-personal-subscription-to/0cca0962-f870-4ee8-a982-cdca4c12529c
  4. How do I upgrade from personal subscription to family subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I upgrade from personal subscription to family subscription: How do I upgrade from personal subscription to family subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-from-personal-subscription-to/0cca0962-f870-4ee8-a982-cdca4c12529c
  5. How do I upgrade from personal subscription to family subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. We were charged $389.99 for a $69.99 personal subscription renewal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    We were charged $389.99 for a $69.99 personal subscription renewal: My wife renewed her personal subscription to Microsoft Office 365 last week which should have been a charge of $69.99 and her card shows a charge of $389.99....
  7. We were charged $389.99 for a $69.99 personal subscription renewal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We were charged $389.99 for a $69.99 personal subscription renewal: My wife renewed her personal subscription to Microsoft Office 365 last week which should have been a charge of $69.99 and her card shows a charge of $389.99....
  8. We were charged $389.99 for a $69.99 personal subscription renewal

9. Sharing M365 Home Subscription - unable to add under other person.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing M365 Home Subscription - unable to add under other person.: I have a family group with my wife, and I share my current M365 with 3 "Other people". I can't add the 5th person under "Other people", it always ended up as "Microsoft family". Removing that email from the family group also removes the subscription sharing....
  10. Sharing M365 Home Subscription - unable to add under other person.

Sharing M365 Home Subscription - unable to add under other person.: I have a family group with my wife, and I share my current M365 with 3 "Other people". I can't add the 5th person under "Other people", it always ended up as "Microsoft family". Removing that email from the family group also removes the subscription sharing....