Windows 10: Personal Computer Sound System vs iPad Sound System

Discus and support Personal Computer Sound System vs iPad Sound System in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I find that it's rather paradoxical that an iPad has a sound system that is very much louder than that of a personal computer. What with the latter's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TomKunzo, Dec 23, 2015.

1. TomKunzo Win User

Personal Computer Sound System vs iPad Sound System

I find that it's rather paradoxical that an iPad has a sound system that is very much louder than that of a personal computer.
    What with the latter's CPU being many times the size of the iPad.
    Why is this so and is there any way to improve the volume of the PC so that it can match that of the iPad?
    I am using Windows 10 64bit.
    Thank you.
    Regards,

:)

TomKunzo, Dec 23, 2015

2. Personal Computer Sound System

Hi Tom,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

On the Taskbar, right-click on Speakers and then open Volume Mixer and check.

Also, check other settings by opening Playback devices settings.

Fix sound problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Tom Kunzo Win User
    Personal Computer Sound System

I find that it's rather paradoxical that an iPad has a sound system that is very much louder than that of a personal computer.

What with the latter's CPU being many times the size of the iPad.

Why is this so and is there any way to improve the volume of the PC so that it can match that of the iPad?

I am using Windows 10 64bit.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tom Kunzo, Dec 23, 2015
  4. Personal Computer Sound System vs iPad Sound System

You're asking a very vague question. Each PC is completely different, so do you have a desktop or a laptop? Desktops normally have no speakers or a cheap one for system beeps. You can always had any type of external speakers. Laptops have built-in speakers, which can either be nice or awful. Any laptop I've ever used would trounce an iPad in volume and clarity, too. If you are using a tablet or something like a Surface, again the speakers can range from good to bad. The Surface devices have very nice speakers and would also trounce iPads.

We need much more information before we can try to give any kind of answer. Your profile says Desktop, so I am guessing you may be using one without any type of speakers plugged in?

DeaconFrost, Dec 23, 2015
Thema:

Personal Computer Sound System vs iPad Sound System

1. Personal Computer Sound System vs iPad Sound System - Similar Threads - Personal Computer Sound

2. No system sounds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No system sounds?: Before I upgraded to windows 11, I would hear a little sound when I plugged in a usb device. Now that I have windows 11, I no longer hear that sound. In fact, I hear no system sounds what so ever. Every now and again, I'll hear a little startup jingle but that's it. Every...
  3. No system sounds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No system sounds?: Before I upgraded to windows 11, I would hear a little sound when I plugged in a usb device. Now that I have windows 11, I no longer hear that sound. In fact, I hear no system sounds what so ever. Every now and again, I'll hear a little startup jingle but that's it. Every...
  4. Sound System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound System: Hi my friends in my sound system I had an icon "Speaker Realtek Audio" i wanted to disable that but it disappeared and i don't know how to restore it please help me. Thanks in advance ....
  5. System sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    System sound: I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop. System sound is found to be muted. How do I unmute it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-sound/1dabb1eb-1571-49a8-a10b-c9a87b06f9e0
  6. System Sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Sounds: Hi, on my default windows 10 account, I cannot hear the system sounds. I tried going into the system sound settings, but it seems like they are all activated. I have tried troubleshooting my sounds, but to no change. I recently opened the guest account and the sounds worked...
  7. Sound system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound system: On windows 10 Pro 64 bit is there a way to set the equalizer or is there one on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-system/d1751db1-2c93-427b-8a43-198ff55150d1
  8. No system sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No system sound: Recently I realized that my computer wasn't playing the system sounds. I've already checked the volume mixer, sound troubleshooting and reinstalled the drivers. I created a new account and the system sound works just fine in there, any ideas? submitted by /u/WoodenFlyer98...
  9. sound system

sound system: in my system after keyword problem reduce or alright then new key panel shift on my system .after one weak i relise that my sound system just like a speaker not dollby efect in music ....
  10. System sound

System sound: I have windows 10 and there is a pull up widow at the lower right hand of the task bar. I used to be able to click on the speaker emblem and change between my tv and my computer. when I click on the speaker emblem now nothing happens. any ideas on how to correct the issue?...