Windows 10: Personal Data Loss as a Result of WIndows 10 Automatic Update.

Discus and support Personal Data Loss as a Result of WIndows 10 Automatic Update. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All this past week, I have been wondering about my loss of all of my personal data in my Dell Laptop Inspiron 3558 since Monday January 21, 2019.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZephirinEbonzo, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Personal Data Loss as a Result of WIndows 10 Automatic Update.

All this past week, I have been wondering about my loss of all of my personal data in my Dell Laptop Inspiron 3558 since Monday January 21, 2019. While attempting a system restore I noticed a time stamp indicating that there was a Windows 10 Critical Updates on 11:48:00pm on Monday January 21, 2019. After many failing system restore attempts. I contacted Dell Support on Friday January 25, 2019, to get my technical support and resolution around my data loss. I was told that I have lost all of personal data on that date. All of my personal data were wiped out on that date and time. After reading various about issues around Windows 10 Automatic Updates in January 2019 in social medias, I come to you and want to know what resolutions you are going to bring to my personal data loss. On that day I lost all data in the Documents and Dowload folder.

:)

ZephirinEbonzo, Jan 27, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 27, 2019
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jan 27, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Personal Data Loss as a Result of WIndows 10 Automatic Update.

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Personal Data Loss as a Result of WIndows 10 Automatic Update. :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Personal Data Loss as a Result of WIndows 10 Automatic Update.

1. Personal Data Loss as a Result of WIndows 10 Automatic Update. - Similar Threads - Personal Data Loss

2. Windows data loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows data loss: I accidentally closed my PC while it was configuring Windows and now I can't open specific apps like Google Play or else the PC will crash. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-data-loss/fb8a3461-85e4-4b48-8b14-587a552bed8e
  3. Windows data loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows data loss: I accidentally closed my PC while it was configuring Windows and now I can't open specific apps like Google Play or else the PC will crash. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-data-loss/fb8a3461-85e4-4b48-8b14-587a552bed8e
  4. Windows data loss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Loss of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of data: I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer. However, i decided to sign out of my schools Microsoft account and upon returning to my homepage I lost all of my data. I then...
  6. Loss of data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of data: I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer. However, i decided to sign out of my schools Microsoft account and upon returning to my homepage I lost all of my data. I then...
  7. data loss

data loss: I deleted one of the user accounts on my pc and all the data is also deleted. how can i find my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-loss/2db3f703-7bc9-4ab2-a55a-be585a53e095
  8. Possible data loss after windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possible data loss after windows 10 update?: Hi there, I currently use a Lenovo laptop and had a windows 10 update last friday. Afterwards I noticed that the data in my local Drive C:/ changed. It had 10GB remaining before the update, and went up to 50GB after the update which means that 40GB of data was deleted. Should...
  9. Bit Locker encryption resulting in a loss of data

Bit Locker encryption resulting in a loss of data: Dear Community, I have used for the 1st time bit locker to encrypt a usb stick. The process seemed to work well and until the end it took more than 15 minutes. Then I try to open my usb stick and I receive an error message saying that I have to format the usb stick....
  10. 1809 update Data Loss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 update Data Loss: Perhaps my observations on the SB2 15", win 10, 1809 (!!!) can help with solving the "data loss problems with the update. 1 I have had no data loss or other hiccups with the update. 2 I had redirected the folders "pictures", "music", "videos" (but not "documents") from my...