Windows 10: Personal Hotspot doesn’t work

Discus and support Personal Hotspot doesn’t work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot share the internet from my iPhone to my laptop because personal hotspot doesn’t work. Is there any fix? I tried everything that could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JayShuster, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Personal Hotspot doesn’t work

I cannot share the internet from my iPhone to my laptop because personal hotspot doesn’t work. Is there any fix? I tried everything that could

:)

JayShuster, Jan 7, 2019

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jan 7, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Personal Hotspot doesn’t work

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Personal Hotspot doesn’t work

1. Personal Hotspot doesn’t work - Similar Threads - Personal Hotspot doesn’t

2. WiFi doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi doesn’t work.: Hi, the WiFi doesn’t work on my windows computer. WiFi from the router works on all my other devices like my phone, but doesn’t on my computer. I have tried turning the router on and off and pressing the reset button but it still doesn’t work. Please help. Thank you....
  3. WiFi doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi doesn’t work.: Hi, the WiFi doesn’t work on my windows computer. WiFi from the router works on all my other devices like my phone, but doesn’t on my computer. I have tried turning the router on and off and pressing the reset button but it still doesn’t work. Please help. Thank you....
  4. Connected to Personal hotspot but "No Internet, secured"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connected to Personal hotspot but "No Internet, secured": Hi, I am running Windows 10 on my laptop and I am trying to connect to a Personal Hotspot on my iPhone. The laptop connects fine to the iPhone Hotspot but with "No Internet, secured" status. I have followed the instructions in https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250769667...
  5. Problems with Personal Hotspot

Problems with Personal Hotspot: I have some problems using hotspot, when ever I try to use it show me that there is no internet connection and cannot be linked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-personal-hotspot/b7f12ba3-2489-4d54-a8d4-9e35241976d4
  6. Mic doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic doesn’t work: I use a Razer Kraken X headset, and it works perfectly on my PS4 but on PC the mic doesn’t work. The mic comes out of the PC, instead of the headset. There are two options for mic output on my computer but one of them is from the pc and the other one is mute. My mic isn’t on...
  7. Internet doesn’t work

Internet doesn’t work: I’ve been having problems with my PCs internet recently. I have an 802.11ac wireless adapter hooked up to the back of the computer. It says I’m getting full bars. Every other device in my house works fine. I’ve restarted my computer and router multiple times to no avail. When...
  8. Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work

Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/therealoranges [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl539h/windows_doesnt_boot_sfc_doesnt_work/
  9. Mobile hotspot doesn’t work after changing MAC address

Mobile hotspot doesn’t work after changing MAC address: I normally have no problem using the Mobile Hotspot feature built in Windows 10. However after changing my mac address using the software Technitium MAC Changer v6.0.7, i can no longer connect to the hotspot. I don’t get any errors on my windows machine when I turn on...
  10. Touchscreen doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchscreen doesn’t work: The touchscreen of my Lenovo P52 doesn’t work. The Active Pen 2 and Thinkpad Pen Pro don’t work with my device either. The system is Windows 10 Pro and it came with this laptop. Is it a compatibility issue and is there any setup?...