Windows 10: Personal laptop and school laptop keeps syncing, how do I stop this?

Discus and support Personal laptop and school laptop keeps syncing, how do I stop this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there, so basically I have a problem where my personal laptop keeps syncing with the data on my school laptop and it’s becoming very irritating.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NocturnalMute, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Personal laptop and school laptop keeps syncing, how do I stop this?

Hey there, so basically I have a problem where my personal laptop keeps syncing with the data on my school laptop and it’s becoming very irritating. For example, I have files on my school computer that I don’t want on my personal laptop and it just keeps downloading them automatically. Please help me.

submitted by /u/NocturnalMute
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NocturnalMute, Sep 23, 2020
  2. flmatter Win User

Laptop Refresh rate

https://www.g-sync.com/ scroll about half way down the page and they list some of the g sync laptops.

Acer Predator, Asus ROG, Msi all have g sync options as well Amazon search g sync laptops to see the list

flmatter, Sep 23, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 23, 2020
  4. gcrowe404 Win User

Personal laptop and school laptop keeps syncing, how do I stop this?

Does school have authority over personal laptop because of Office?

I have a personal Microsoft account and a school account, the school account has full access to office 365, and my teachers have said that we are allowed to download office apps at home and use our school accounts to gain full access, however, after downloading office and logging in with my school account, when I go to Windows Update, it says at the top "*Some settings are managed by your organisation.". When I click on "View configured update policies" it then shows two policies about "Active hours" "Source: Administrator". I own this laptop personally and therefore my school should have no authority or management of it. Can the school manage my laptop or know what I am doing/ see what I have stored on my laptop in any way?

gcrowe404, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Personal laptop and school laptop keeps syncing, how do I stop this?

1. Personal laptop and school laptop keeps syncing, how do I stop this? - Similar Threads - Personal laptop school

2. how to stop my laptop from automatically switching between my personal and school accounts...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to stop my laptop from automatically switching between my personal and school accounts...: My laptop uses Microsoft edge, and it automatically switches between my personal and school accounts whenever I try to access student portal, google drive and similar websites. I assumed that it was an intentional feature and so I would like to know if and how I can turn it...
  3. how to stop my laptop from automatically switching between my personal and school accounts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop my laptop from automatically switching between my personal and school accounts...: My laptop uses Microsoft edge, and it automatically switches between my personal and school accounts whenever I try to access student portal, google drive and similar websites. I assumed that it was an intentional feature and so I would like to know if and how I can turn it...
  4. how to stop my laptop from automatically switching between my personal and school accounts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I presumably registered my personal laptop as a school device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I presumably registered my personal laptop as a school device.: Hi, hope you are having a good day. :Today, I woke up to my laptop not letting me log into my personal account, making me not able to access any of my files.A 'Microsoft Account' window does pop up when I click on the 'Log in' button. But there's no content in it, it's just a...
  6. I presumably registered my personal laptop as a school device.

I presumably registered my personal laptop as a school device.: Hi, hope you are having a good day. :Today, I woke up to my laptop not letting me log into my personal account, making me not able to access any of my files.A 'Microsoft Account' window does pop up when I click on the 'Log in' button. But there's no content in it, it's just a...
  7. Onedrive: How do I *not* sync a laptop folder

Onedrive: How do I *not* sync a laptop folder: I'm having a great deal of difficulty with this, so maybe someone can explain how this is supposed to work: I'm having a horrible time trying to get Onedrive *not* to sync every folder on my laptop to the cloud. Basically, I don't want every file that I download to...
  8. How Do I Sync Between Two Laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Sync Between Two Laptops: Other people on this list are either having trouble or the post is fairly dated. I was wondering if someone could tell me the correct steps to sync between two laptops. I want them to stay in sync all the time but I don't want to sync with OneDrive. I have searched with Bing...
  9. How do I stop syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop syncing: Why does syncing come up every time I try to send an email with a scan as an attachment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-syncing/47385fed-4729-4558-ace0-135ff371c313
  10. G-Sync laptop - How do I turn on G-Sync?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    G-Sync laptop - How do I turn on G-Sync?: Hi, I have a new laptop with G-Sync but I cannot see anywhere in the Nvidia Control Panel where I can turn this feature on or off... Some older tutorials point to a Display option in the Nvidia Control Panel but I only have the 3D Settings option... So how do I see the...