Windows 10: Personal Laptop With Company MS Account

Discus and support Personal Laptop With Company MS Account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need my company's MS 365 account subscription on my personal computer without giving my company access to my personal information. I have not found a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ben3100, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Ben3100 Win User

Personal Laptop With Company MS Account

I need my company's MS 365 account subscription on my personal computer without giving my company access to my personal information. I have not found a way using company email. Can this be done using 365 key?

:)

Ben3100, Mar 14, 2021

2. work and seperate personal account

Can I use apps from my job account on my personal account. My laptop (personal) is listed as a device at my company. My phone is a company phone.

Thanks for any helpful answers to this issue

TerriFerrer, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Local Acct user and MS account user - sync them or merge them

If the local account is the one where you have most of your personal data, this is how I would do it:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account
    • Copy all documents, pictures and other personal data from Microsoft account's user folders to corresponding folders in user Public (contents of MS account Documents folder to Public Documents folder and so on)
    • Sign out from Microsoft account
    Notice that above steps are only required if Microsoft account user folders contain data you want to keep. If its user folders are empty or do not contain anything worth saving, you can skip the above steps. Continue from below.

• Sign in to the local account
    • Delete the Microsoft account (Option One in this tutorial)
    • Switch your local account to a Microsoft account (tutorial)
    • Copy the data backed up from old Microsoft account to Public folders to new Microsoft account in corresponding folders

That's it. Using the Public folders as temporary storage you will have none whatsoever file owner / permission issues later on.

Thema:

1. Personal Laptop With Company MS Account - Similar Threads - Personal Laptop Company

2. Company email is intruding Personal Windows 11 Account User Setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company email is intruding Personal Windows 11 Account User Setting?: Hi I've been using Microsoft 365 Personal for many years and always have it activated when I moved on to any new laptops. I'm on Windows 11. I've also been using it with my company email - company subscribed to Microsoft only register on Outlook without any problems. Recently...
  3. Company email is intruding Personal Windows 11 Account User Setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Company email is intruding Personal Windows 11 Account User Setting?: Hi I've been using Microsoft 365 Personal for many years and always have it activated when I moved on to any new laptops. I'm on Windows 11. I've also been using it with my company email - company subscribed to Microsoft only register on Outlook without any problems. Recently...
  4. Microsoft Authenticator - non MS accounts added as 'personal'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator - non MS accounts added as 'personal': Hello,I've recently started using the Microsoft Authenticator app for my two work MS accounts. I also decided to add some personal accounts that are non-Microsoft to the app e.g. amazon, PayPal, non-MS mail etc by scanning QR codes from the website. All of them were added...
  5. Microsoft Authenticator - non MS accounts added as 'personal'

Microsoft Authenticator - non MS accounts added as 'personal': Hello,I've recently started using the Microsoft Authenticator app for my two work MS accounts. I also decided to add some personal accounts that are non-Microsoft to the app e.g. amazon, PayPal, non-MS mail etc by scanning QR codes from the website. All of them were added...
  6. Microsoft Authenticator - non MS accounts added as 'personal'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. new ms store not working with company account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    new ms store not working with company account: we got the new ms store today and now, we need a ms account to download apps. even if i login with my company mail, it still says that i need a ms account. We have Win10 Ent 20H2 and it was working with the old store without problems. You can't really tell me, that i now must...
  8. new ms store not working with company account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new ms store not working with company account: we got the new ms store today and now, we need a ms account to download apps. even if i login with my company mail, it still says that i need a ms account. We have Win10 Ent 20H2 and it was working with the old store without problems. You can't really tell me, that i now must...
  9. new ms store not working with company account

10. private and company account

in Windows 10 Customization
    private and company account: due to Power Bi and Azure I hab by accident two additional accounts in parallel with my Windows Life account, the same mail address. I want to clean up, but when I try I get the information that this account does not belong a domain. What can do?...