Windows 10: personal laptop

Discus and support personal laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So working from home, my work IT installed some new software, anti virus etc. on my surface pro. They breezed through some of the security/privacy... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by martino_038, Apr 23, 2020.

1. personal laptop

So working from home, my work IT installed some new software, anti virus etc. on my surface pro. They breezed through some of the security/privacy questions when setting it up, i did not have much input...and again, this is a personal device i previously owned which i can use for work. How can I check to make sure they are not tracking things. I have a work outlook email i sign into which opens up my work "desktop", and a personal login. How can I double check my privacy on this laptop that it is not being tracked/monitored what I am doing and when. is that even possible when I am on a home wifi connection?

:)

martino_038, Apr 23, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 23, 2020
  4. personal laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

personal laptop

1. personal laptop - Similar Threads - personal laptop

2. I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the...: I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the same case for images it links itself directly to the drawing tool , what should I do ?...
  3. I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the...: I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the same case for images it links itself directly to the drawing tool , what should I do ?...
  4. I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...: I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not have an authentic windows 11 activation code - I requested to return it to the suplier but cannt find a way to remove all of my personal details as I dont have the activation code and...
  5. I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...

I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...: I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not have an authentic windows 11 activation code - I requested to return it to the suplier but cannt find a way to remove all of my personal details as I dont have the activation code and...
  6. When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?: I have a dell Inspiron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-reset-my-windows-laptop-will-i-lose-any/3be79b2f-8bd4-4fa7-9849-c505c8127636
  7. When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?

When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?: I have a dell Inspiron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-reset-my-windows-laptop-will-i-lose-any/3be79b2f-8bd4-4fa7-9849-c505c8127636
  8. Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...: Bought a pre own laptop go 2 for personal use and it wont let me login with my personal acc and asked for my school or work acc which I dont have any...
  9. Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...

Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...: Bought a pre own laptop go 2 for personal use and it wont let me login with my personal acc and asked for my school or work acc which I dont have any...
  10. I am currently logged into my laptop via my personal Microsoft account. I think I have...

I am currently logged into my laptop via my personal Microsoft account. I think I have...: I am currently logged into my laptop via my personal Microsoft account. I think I have added my Microsoft business account but cannot work out how to switch between the two?...