Windows 10: Personal PC Account is now on Work PC with all my personal MS login and Office 365...

Discus and support Personal PC Account is now on Work PC with all my personal MS login and Office 365... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somehow my work PC is logged in or synced to my personal PC credential including my Office 365 account. How can I change work PC to not include my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by brorobin, Feb 11, 2020.

1. brorobin Win User

Personal PC Account is now on Work PC with all my personal MS login and Office 365...

Somehow my work PC is logged in or synced to my personal PC credential including my Office 365 account. How can I change work PC to not include my personal PC/windows credentials?

:)

brorobin, Feb 11, 2020

2. cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc

cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc

andrewkent76, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Remove personal Microsoft account and only use Office 365 & associated email

I would like to remove my personal Microsoft account from my work pc and use my Office 365 "Work" account. Removing the personal Microsoft account appears difficult or impossible without restoring the pc. Is there a workaround that does not involve restoration?

GrantIrvine, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Personal PC Account is now on Work PC with all my personal MS login and Office 365...

Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements Office

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...on/ba-p/788745

Brink, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Personal PC Account is now on Work PC with all my personal MS login and Office 365... - Similar Threads - Personal Account personal

2. My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.: I was working in PowerBI Desktop and was about to publish one of my reports to Power BI Online to try and share with my team. I logged in with my regular BI online credentials my Google work email, I'm an account admin and was asked to purchase a subscription. When I tried to...
  3. My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.: I was working in PowerBI Desktop and was about to publish one of my reports to Power BI Online to try and share with my team. I logged in with my regular BI online credentials my Google work email, I'm an account admin and was asked to purchase a subscription. When I tried to...
  4. work and personal ms 365 sign in

work and personal ms 365 sign in: Hiwhen I am trying to balance my work and personal one drives, calanders, emails etc. It becomes aggravating when I try to add an account to my personal sign in or vice versa. I am consistently met with this account doesnt exist. Whether its from business to add personal or...
  5. work and personal ms 365 sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    work and personal ms 365 sign in: Hiwhen I am trying to balance my work and personal one drives, calanders, emails etc. It becomes aggravating when I try to add an account to my personal sign in or vice versa. I am consistently met with this account doesnt exist. Whether its from business to add personal or...
  6. remote login to my personal PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote login to my personal PC: Starting a new remote job and the company sent me a link to allow them to remote onto my home PC. My home PC then pops up with the first login page for my PC and wants a password. I use a pin to login not a password and I've tried every password I know and it will not let me...
  7. remote login to my personal PC

remote login to my personal PC: Starting a new remote job and the company sent me a link to allow them to remote onto my home PC. My home PC then pops up with the first login page for my PC and wants a password. I use a pin to login not a password and I've tried every password I know and it will not let me...
  8. remote login to my personal PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Switching from MS 365 to MS 365 Personal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from MS 365 to MS 365 Personal: I purchased MS 365 on July 19 2020, but just discovered it has not downloaded to my laptop Still running Win 10. Is it possible to switch to MS 365 Personal, which is better suited for my needs?...
  10. cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc: cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-old-work-365-account-from-personal-pc/8339ce80-b68e-4e38-9d49-6fb847568c3d"