Windows 10: Personal PC Pin Change Restricted Due to Work???

Discus and support Personal PC Pin Change Restricted Due to Work??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I went to change the pin code on my personal PC but received the following message "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources". It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by B.Reilly_80, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Personal PC Pin Change Restricted Due to Work???

I went to change the pin code on my personal PC but received the following message "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources". It then required me to log into my work email to then receive a pin code on my work cell phone and THEN I was permitted to change the pin code on my PERSONAL computer.....what is going on here? Why is my personal computer being controlled by my work? How do I break this link?

:)

B.Reilly_80, Apr 4, 2020

2. How to change PIN (Personal Identification Number)?

Hi Roger,

To change your PIN in Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Open Settings (keyboard shortcut: Windows + I) >
      Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • Click the Change button under PIN.
    • Enter your current PIN; then, enter and confirm the new PIN underneath.
    • Tap I forgot my PIN.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password; then, set up the
      new Pin

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 4, 2020
  3. pin change

Hi,

i would suggest you to see Michael Gall's post in the below mentioned thread, He has explained the procedure step by step. Please feel free to ask back any question.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Apr 4, 2020
  4. ddm1994 Win User

Personal PC Pin Change Restricted Due to Work???

Having to create a new pin randomly on my personal PC

I have been forced to change my login pin multiple times now due to it being an "organization requirement". It is my personal computer, not part of any organization. This is getting very annoying and once it made me switch twice within one week. I have
    seen one feed on this and it was no help. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

ddm1994, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Personal PC Pin Change Restricted Due to Work???

1. Personal PC Pin Change Restricted Due to Work??? - Similar Threads - Personal Pin Change

2. "Restrictions: This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Restrictions: This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this...: I am the admin. Haven't made any group policy changes since install of the OS a month ago because another update corrupted the OS completely for the 3rd time in a few years and verified it wasn't my AV software. No new installations on my part, just Windows updates. I will...
  3. I can't change my PIN code due to 'Organisation' on my OWN PERSONAL COMPUTER

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't change my PIN code due to 'Organisation' on my OWN PERSONAL COMPUTER: Greetings, I've got the same problem as this guy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-pin-due-to-organization-rules-but-im-the/8738b31e-275d-4c82-8631-580f3459548d and I'm so desperate because I don't know what to do, I don't get it why y'all gotta...
  4. I can't change my PIN code due to 'Organisation' on my OWN PERSONAL COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my PIN code due to 'Organisation' on my OWN PERSONAL COMPUTER: Greetings, I've got the same problem as this guy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-pin-due-to-organization-rules-but-im-the/8738b31e-275d-4c82-8631-580f3459548d and I'm so desperate because I don't know what to do, I don't get it why y'all gotta...
  5. I can't change my PIN code due to 'Organisation' on my OWN PERSONAL COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Pin Restrictions Due to Organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin Restrictions Due to Organization: Hello, I am not able to remove the pin requirements on my desktop or laptop since "my organization has set complexity requirements for my pin." My organization IT department says they have removed all my devices and are not managing them. I have spent hours combing through...
  7. Pin Restrictions Due to Organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Restrictions Due to Organization: Hello, I am not able to remove the pin requirements on my desktop or laptop since "my organization has set complexity requirements for my pin." My organization IT department says they have removed all my devices and are not managing them. I have spent hours combing through...
  8. Pin Restrictions Due to Organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can't change personal PIN on personal home computer

Can't change personal PIN on personal home computer: I'm trying to change the PIN on my home PC, and Microsoft isn't letting me do so. When I go into Sign-In Options, the option for Windows hello PIN says "This option is currently unavailable—click here to learn more." It also says "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your...
  10. Can't change PIN due to work account, despite having personal acc as my main one

Can't change PIN due to work account, despite having personal acc as my main one: Hi Microsoft Community, so I am logged into my PC using my personal account - that's also an administrator for this PC. I have a second work account that I only use with Outlook, Word Office suite. Only that. However, when I go into Sign-in options I cannot change my PIN,...