Windows 10: Personal Picture shows as background

Discus and support Personal Picture shows as background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HP Envy Windows 10 Until I sign onto Windows 10, my HP laptop originally would show nature scene pics, chosen by Windows. (You may recall such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DannySpeagle, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Personal Picture shows as background

HP Envy

Windows 10

Until I sign onto Windows 10, my HP laptop originally would show nature scene pics, chosen by Windows.

(You may recall such pics would changed to a new nature scene every couple days.)

Now, my laptop displays a personal picture of mine (the same picture) as the laptop background each and every time until I sign onto Windows 10.

How do I set my laptop to go back to showing default system pictures again?

:)

DannySpeagle, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Personal Picture shows as background

personalising background pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings,
    • Click Personalization
    • Highlight Background and scroll down toward the bottom and click Browse.
    • Select the picture or photo to set as background.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Personal Picture shows as background

1. Personal Picture shows as background - Similar Threads - Personal Picture shows

2. Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number...: This was asked before and no one addressed the 5-picture limit. Every answer was on how to PICK the pictures, where to find pictures, how to use the slide show, where to find themes, but not how to increase the default 5-picture choice limit that is displayed in the...
  3. Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number...: This was asked before and no one addressed the 5-picture limit. Every answer was on how to PICK the pictures, where to find pictures, how to use the slide show, where to find themes, but not how to increase the default 5-picture choice limit that is displayed in the...
  4. Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Personalization > Background > Picture > Choose a fit > Center. Not working!

Personalization > Background > Picture > Choose a fit > Center. Not working!: New laptop, Win 10 Pro. As the title say. How many times I tried to make the image/picture stock from MS, not mine to be in the center of screen, yet this option doesn't seem to be working. What's the cause of this, the fix? *All system, apps, everything is Updated....
  6. Personalize Background

Personalize Background: Is there a way to set a fix time in changing background picture? I would like to set it for every HH:00, HH:15, HH:30 and HH:45 OR HH:00 and HH:30 It may look like an interval of 15 minutes or 30 minutes, but not really. Sample: If I open the desktop at HH:20, the...
  7. Personalize Background

Personalize Background: How do I create a background that displays my Mantra. in text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalize-background/e8374310-ee28-441c-b118-d336de459510
  8. Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the...

Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the...: Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number of pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalize-background-only-shows-5-pictures-is/1e4de9d4-c41c-4e94-ba20-b983a895e717
  9. Show picture's filename in background slide show

Show picture's filename in background slide show: This Q was asked sometime ago around the time of W7 and XP. Anyone got a solution for W10? The background slide show is a great feature, I've set my laptop to pick every 10 minutes a random photo from the hundreds that are in my pictures library. Is it possible to see the...
  10. How to prevent Windows 10 changing back Slide Show to Picture in personalizing Background?

How to prevent Windows 10 changing back Slide Show to Picture in personalizing Background?: I downloaded a set of 10 pictures on my WX PC. Then I saw one of the pictures set as Background. I set it back to Slide Show; after some background images (my Background is set to change pictures every minute) it changed back to that one of the 10 pictures. No matter what I...