Windows 10: Personal Questions

Discus and support Personal Questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; #1: Is it better to leave your computer on all night/day long? #2: Is it okay or better to have both Ethernet and wifi on together? Thanks 143929 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by timlab55, Nov 6, 2019.

1. timlab55 Win User

Personal Questions

#1: Is it better to leave your computer on all night/day long?
    #2: Is it okay or better to have both Ethernet and wifi on together?

Thanks

:)

timlab55, Nov 6, 2019

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 6, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Personal Questions

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Personal Questions

1. Personal Questions - Similar Threads - Personal Questions

2. Unable to personalize background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to personalize background: When I try to personalize my background Norton crashes and the pictures disappear. This started when I installed Office. I downloaded a patch that is supposed to fix the issue between Win10 and Office....
  3. Personal contacts and business contact

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personal contacts and business contact: I have contacts in outlook some are personal and some are business. Is there away to separate them in outlook 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-contacts-and-business-contact/11d0e8fb-71f8-4b22-afbb-6152d26bf175
  4. Drive D/ Personal Documents went missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Drive D/ Personal Documents went missing: All, My drive D and personal documents went missing. I tried all ways and means but don't seem to work. I also did not backup so can't use the restore & backup option. Just upgraded Windows 10 recently. Help please. 144732
  5. Personal Vault Will Not Unlock

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Personal Vault Will Not Unlock: I received the following error: "Something went wrong with your Personal Vault" and goes on to say "Your personal vault is locked. To access your personal vault please unlock it again." The related code is 0x80316003. I recently installed the Windows 10 home build 1903 a few...
  6. Question: How can I be sure all my Sticky Notes are backed up to my personal Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: How can I be sure all my Sticky Notes are backed up to my personal Microsoft...: This, among many other reasons, is why I'd love an iOS, Android, and Xbox version of the Microsoft Sticky Notes app. One of the most important Sticky Notes I need backed up is the one with my 186 homepages in Mozilla Firefox synced across all of my Windows 10 and macOS...
  7. Microsoft Account-Remove Cloud Backup of Personal Settings question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account-Remove Cloud Backup of Personal Settings question: Hi, I looked at my Microsoft Account and under the Devices Menu at the top for my PC I noticed a More Actions dropdown list saying Remove cloud backup of personal settings which talks about turning off syncing first and then clicking on Remove button and then removing the PC...
  8. Questions - Backup strategies for a personal home desktop PC

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Questions - Backup strategies for a personal home desktop PC: Well I'm cruising along with my three week old inexpensive HP Pavilion desktop. They waste so much metal to encase a couple of innards, a little motherboard, a 1TB drive and a silly low output power supply. The rest is air. Hope these things are mostly getting recycled when...
  9. Security Question: Is WPA2/WPA Personal Secure?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security Question: Is WPA2/WPA Personal Secure?: Hi all, Sorry to be asking such a basic question, but this is related to my network's security so I thought it was important enough to ask about. I just checked and my "Security Mode" is set to "WPA2 Personal". The WiFi Network is 2.4Ghz. Can someone please help...
  10. Win 10 recovery USB drive. Question re personal info

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 recovery USB drive. Question re personal info: So if someone has lost their BCD and cant get into their machine at all and no repair is working and they didn't create a recovery usb nor have any install media. Is it ok to create from a different PC and send it to them? I'm in the process of creating one for someone and it...