Windows 10: Personal Questions

Discus and support Personal Questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; #1: Is it better to leave your computer on all night/day long? #2: Is it okay or better to have both Ethernet and wifi on together? Thanks 143929 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by timlab55, Nov 6, 2019.

1. timlab55 Win User

Personal Questions

#1: Is it better to leave your computer on all night/day long?
    #2: Is it okay or better to have both Ethernet and wifi on together?

Thanks

:)

timlab55, Nov 6, 2019

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 6, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Personal Questions

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Personal Questions

1. Personal Questions - Similar Threads - Personal Questions

2. Hello everyone, I saw a question on here where a person had a simular situation to mine so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone, I saw a question on here where a person had a simular situation to mine so...: When I go to play games, whether it be on steam or xbox application, they crash, whether it be a good day and i go 2 hours without a crash, or 2 mins and it crashes. Sometimes, most of the times not, theres a crash log but again most time theres not, they just stop and close....
  3. Hello everyone, I saw a question on here where a person had a simular situation to mine so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone, I saw a question on here where a person had a simular situation to mine so...: When I go to play games, whether it be on steam or xbox application, they crash, whether it be a good day and i go 2 hours without a crash, or 2 mins and it crashes. Sometimes, most of the times not, theres a crash log but again most time theres not, they just stop and close....
  4. Question: Can I upload about 62 GiB of videos to move from Personal OneDrive on Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Can I upload about 62 GiB of videos to move from Personal OneDrive on Microsoft...: I consider it a complete backwards step that Microsoft is counting email attachments in my OneDrive storage quota until they decide it's no longer the right thing to do for everyone using OneDrive. Because of that, I'll fill up my 100 GiB Box Drive Personal Pro account as...
  5. Question: Can I upload about 62 GiB of videos to move from Personal OneDrive on Microsoft...

Question: Can I upload about 62 GiB of videos to move from Personal OneDrive on Microsoft...: I consider it a complete backwards step that Microsoft is counting email attachments in my OneDrive storage quota until they decide it's no longer the right thing to do for everyone using OneDrive. Because of that, I'll fill up my 100 GiB Box Drive Personal Pro account as...
  6. I have a question about a majorly corrupted personal desktop computer and how i can...

I have a question about a majorly corrupted personal desktop computer and how i can...: I have a question. My device is a personal desktop only I use it. I was using a user or user admin account that was created by the organization that put together this computer its a custom prebuilt gaming machine i got from best buy like 7 years ago. was the only account i...
  7. I have a question about a majorly corrupted personal desktop computer and how i can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a question about a majorly corrupted personal desktop computer and how i can...: I have a question. My device is a personal desktop only I use it. I was using a user or user admin account that was created by the organization that put together this computer its a custom prebuilt gaming machine i got from best buy like 7 years ago. was the only account i...
  8. I have a question about a majorly corrupted personal desktop computer and how i can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Same issue as the person I borrowed part of this question from- Mouse not copying and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same issue as the person I borrowed part of this question from- Mouse not copying and...: Highlighting of text does not work correctlyWhen I attempt to highlight text and hold down the mouse button at where I want it to startThe following happens1. It does not highlight at all2. It may start to highlight 3 or 4 words in or several lines later then on releasing the...
  10. Same issue as the person I borrowed part of this question from- Mouse not copying and...

Same issue as the person I borrowed part of this question from- Mouse not copying and...: Highlighting of text does not work correctlyWhen I attempt to highlight text and hold down the mouse button at where I want it to startThe following happens1. It does not highlight at all2. It may start to highlight 3 or 4 words in or several lines later then on releasing the...