Windows 10: personal varification

Discus and support personal varification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello folks Randy here, every time for the past month or so when it asks for me to verify it's me Ihave Microsoft call me with a code. I write it down,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RandyFornoff, Oct 23, 2019.

1. personal varification

hello folks Randy here, every time for the past month or so when it asks for me to verify it's me Ihave Microsoft call me with a code. I write it down, then type it in and tap verify and it either says "well that didn't work, or it gives me an error code lately. This goes on about six times and maybe it finally goes through or maybe I get tired of it and quit. But if I quit I cant sync my passwords or whatever I'm trying to do. I think it's broke. Can you advise? please

:)

RandyFornoff, Oct 23, 2019

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Oct 23, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

personal varification

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

personal varification

1. personal varification - Similar Threads - personal varification

2. My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...: I'm a free-lance writer and have finished my first book and hired a semi-retired editor to "do her thing". It was a very professional outcome, and then the editor put a "freeze" on the Word doc. to avoid traditional publishers from editing anything in the manuscript. Well,...
  3. My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...: I'm a free-lance writer and have finished my first book and hired a semi-retired editor to "do her thing". It was a very professional outcome, and then the editor put a "freeze" on the Word doc. to avoid traditional publishers from editing anything in the manuscript. Well,...
  4. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  5. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  6. Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44: Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-personal-not-signing-in-getting-error/c6c129c1-ef30-4e3b-97d4-ef8166257172
  7. Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44: Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-personal-not-signing-in-getting-error/c6c129c1-ef30-4e3b-97d4-ef8166257172
  8. Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44

9. Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome: Hi, recently I saw an unknown untrusted certificate on the personal tab on google chrome certificates below my personal one that I have since years. The certificate was issued and valid for the same "person", that was a bunch of numbers and types in this format...
  10. Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome

Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome: Hi, recently I saw an unknown untrusted certificate on the personal tab on google chrome certificates below my personal one that I have since years. The certificate was issued and valid for the same "person", that was a bunch of numbers and types in this format...