Windows 10: Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change

Discus and support Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a way to change the back ground colour in the Programs and Features(Uninstall or change a program)? I like to use the Dark theme under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by carlos.pinto71, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change

Hi,

Is there a way to change the back ground colour in the Programs and Features(Uninstall or change a program)?

I like to use the Dark theme under Colours however I have a problem when I go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program

the background is dark like it should be, however the text is also dark which makes it hard for me to see what applications I have or want to uninstall.

Question: Is there a way to change the text colour to white or something else??

This is the only place that has dark text, everywhere else the text is white or blue(colour I chose for me to view text in certain areas better).

In the Fonts section, the fonts show up as white.

This is the most annoying issue I have.

Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change 09c94847-e88d-4908-ae38-801b7105e289?upload=true.jpg Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change 9a8f47ea-cc26-4657-b980-88e34b15f8fa?upload=true.jpg

:)

carlos.pinto71, Aug 18, 2019
  2. John369XP Win User

Personalisation colours grayed out. How to unlock?

When trying to set the desktop color in the setting tab, Personalisation tab, colours, Colors are grayed out and cannot be selected.. How to unlock and change the background color?

Any Suggestion and help will be appreciated.

John369XP, Aug 18, 2019
  3. personalisation of colours windows 10 - colour doesn't show true because overlaid on black

Windows 10 - not sure what version but upgraded from windows 8.1 on 19th July 2016 and everything is up to date.

Microsoft surface pro 3

When I personalise colours by choosing an accent colour and ask for the colour to show on start, taskbar, action centre and title bar the colour I want does not show true but is very muted. This seems to be because it is overlaid on an underlying 'dark'
    theme where windows shows white text on black background. If I don't show the colour on start, taskbar etc these elements stay black with white text. Making the start, task bar etc transparent doesn't solve the problem.

Please does anyone know how to remove the dark theme (if that's what it is) so that personalised colours show correctly (as they did in windows 8.1)?

microsoftdisplayname, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change

Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed

Dear Friends,

After recent Windows 10 update, the colour of the Windows 10 Background / theme - The Blue colour Window picture - appears changed - now it is a bit lighter blue not like the earlier dark blue.

Is it due to some problem in my computer or the recent update is made so?

I am not happy about the new colour and want to get the dark blue.

Please reply.

Thanks

VKSBK

V.K.S.B.K_, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change

1. Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change - Similar Threads - Personalisation Colours Dark

2. change background colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change background colour: when I am doing a dark jigsaw, it is difficult to see when the background is also dark, I can't change the background colour because that command is not highlighted. how do I highlight, I have already uninstalled and re installed, does not see to work....
  3. Changing print background colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing print background colour: When I try to print a form I get a black background with white writing. How do I change the background colour so that I get a white background with black writing?...
  4. Need change background colouring PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need change background colouring PDF: Hello I have a Lego instruction manual for Ghostbusters Fire Headquarters as a PDF, unfortunately the background is black, as is the printed manual, makes it difficult to read.....need to change the background to white.. tried Acrobat PRO, Edit, preferences, accessibility,...
  5. background colours need change to blue

background colours need change to blue: background colour settings to my blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-colours-need-change-to-blue/bc77af09-0324-4589-bfdd-371c3b830ef7
  6. Background colour inversion

Background colour inversion: Hi, my cat sat on my laptop and somehow turned on the High Contrast which caused the background colours to invert. I turned the high contrast off, but I still have a black background in the address bars, in the drop down menus and, most irritatingly, in Excel, which has a...
  7. Dark-Theme: Address Toolbar Text Colour and Background Colour bug-1809

Dark-Theme: Address Toolbar Text Colour and Background Colour bug-1809: In early October, after the (first) 1809 Update, I posted a thread relating to the Address Toolbar in the Taskbar, and the problems that I was having with it. Essentially, the background of the Toolbar had become almost the same colour as the text I typed in, and so the...
  8. Photos background colour?

Photos background colour?: Has Windows Photos background changed to white? I prefer the black background, is there a way to change it? 120248
  9. Change Folder Background Colour

Change Folder Background Colour: How to change Folder Background Colour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-folder-background-colour/1ad34827-a83d-4f7b-afa6-3b7e1cc91499
  10. Change background colour settings

Change background colour settings: How do I change the background colour so that the pages are not black with white text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/change-background-colour-settings/f468001b-34f2-435c-a69c-dd7a9c20e229