Windows 10: Personalisation of Background

Discus and support Personalisation of Background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to change the background picture on my PC using one of my own photos, but there is no 'Browse' button displayed on the 'Background' page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidWallis2, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Personalisation of Background

I want to change the background picture on my PC using one of my own photos, but there is no 'Browse' button displayed on the 'Background' page.

:)

DavidWallis2, Mar 10, 2021

2. personalising background pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings,
    • Click Personalization
    • Highlight Background and scroll down toward the bottom and click Browse.
    • Select the picture or photo to set as background.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 10, 2021
  3. ZaraL96 Win User
    Window 10 Background Personalisation

I have a third party app that updates my background every 25 minuets. That means I cannot use the slideshow setting in personalisation.

How can I change the default choose a fit setting so that my image is the perfect fit every time it updates? The default choose a fit setting is fill.

I have found some sources suggesting changing it in the
    edit group policy settings but this doesnt appear to be a feature on windows 10.

Thank you.

ZaraL96, Mar 10, 2021
  4. mjrg1 Win User

Personalisation of Background

Background Personalisation

I have created my own Slideshow for Background in the Personalisation options.

Change Picture Every 1 minute is the fastest option available.

The frequency of change on Windows 8.1 could be set to 10 or 20 seconds.

How can I increase the Change Picture speed please?

I am using two monitors.

mjrg1, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Personalisation of Background

1. Personalisation of Background - Similar Threads - Personalisation Background

2. Personalisation: Why is 'set for monitor 2' the only background option available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalisation: Why is 'set for monitor 2' the only background option available: I have a dual monitor setup using 2 display ports from an Intel Arc A770 graphics card driver fully up to date. Display is set to Extended Mode, with taskbar as required, only shown on monitor 1. Monitors detect correctly. I'm using fully updated Windows 11 22H2 22621.1344. I...
  3. Personalisation: Why is 'set for monitor 2' the only background option available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personalisation: Why is 'set for monitor 2' the only background option available: I have a dual monitor setup using 2 display ports from an Intel Arc A770 graphics card driver fully up to date. Display is set to Extended Mode, with taskbar as required, only shown on monitor 1. Monitors detect correctly. I'm using fully updated Windows 11 22H2 22621.1344. I...
  4. Personalise->Background not detecting dual monitor setup after startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalise->Background not detecting dual monitor setup after startup: I have an annoying problem that Personalise->Background does not detect my correctly set up extended dual monitors after restarting Windows 4 out of 5 times. This only affect the background settings as far as I've seen, everything else, like taskbar settings and the...
  5. Choose a Fit - Windows 10 Background Personalisation

Choose a Fit - Windows 10 Background Personalisation: I have a third party app that updates my background every 25 minuets. That means I cannot use the slideshow setting in personalisation. How can I change the default choose a fit setting so that my image is the perfect fit every time it updates? The default choose a fit...
  6. Window 10 Background Personalisation

Window 10 Background Personalisation: I have a third party app that updates my background every 25 minuets. That means I cannot use the slideshow setting in personalisation. How can I change the default choose a fit setting so that my image is the perfect fit every time it updates? The default choose a fit...
  7. Personalised background image.

Personalised background image.: I run the slideshow option for the background selecting a specific folder or 'Pictures'. Is there any way to identify an image when it displays on the screen please?...
  8. Windows Settings Personalisation Background Freezes When Opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Settings Personalisation Background Freezes When Opening: When I'm opening Windows settings it opens, as normal, but when I open Personalisation setting my Settings window completly freezes. Idk what to do. I can close Settings, but I can't change my background....
  9. Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change

Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change: Hi, Is there a way to change the back ground colour in the Programs and Features(Uninstall or change a program)? I like to use the Dark theme under Colours however I have a problem when I go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program the background is dark like it...
  10. Background gone (as well as background picture option in personalisation) after update

Background gone (as well as background picture option in personalisation) after update: I let the computer update while I was asleep, so I don't know if there were issues, but the computer seemed fine when I took a look at it this morning. Except for the fact that my desktop background is gone, it's all black, and the option to choose a picture in...