Windows 10: Personalisation Problem

Discus and support Personalisation Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have lost my personalised desktop display and cannot restore it as Personalisation in Settings is frozen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Coco's Mother, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Personalisation Problem

I have lost my personalised desktop display and cannot restore it as Personalisation in Settings is frozen

:)

Coco's Mother, Mar 3, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 3, 2021
  3. ekendraed Win User
    Default PERSONALISATION settings

Problem was resolved. I reverted to the default settings.

Control Panel > Appearances and Personalisation > Personalisation > Default Theme

ekendraed, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Personalisation Problem

Personalise TaskBar like this [picture]

Hey there, I watched on of your videos and I'd like to know how do you pesonalise the taskbar like that. I mean, I want the pinned icons to be shown like a grid and not in a list format.

Any help?

Personalisation Problem [​IMG]

kind regards

veranceftw, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Personalisation Problem

1. Personalisation Problem - Similar Threads - Personalisation Problem

2. How to synchronize my personalised handwriting recognition profile from Windows 7 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to synchronize my personalised handwriting recognition profile from Windows 7 to...: I have been using the Text Input Panel of Windows 7 to input Chinese handwriting for many years. I am going to buy a new Windows 11 PC. I know that Windows 11 has a similar but actually different handwriting input panel. I do not want to re-train the Windows 11 handwriting...
  3. How to synchronize my personalised handwriting recognition profile from Windows 7 to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to synchronize my personalised handwriting recognition profile from Windows 7 to...: I have been using the Text Input Panel of Windows 7 to input Chinese handwriting for many years. I am going to buy a new Windows 11 PC. I know that Windows 11 has a similar but actually different handwriting input panel. I do not want to re-train the Windows 11 handwriting...
  4. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...: I've gone through a lot of answers about this, but none have worked.I signed into my work account on my personal computer some time ago and didn't realise that it would take control of my computer's settings.I've removed organisation etc however the message "Some of these...
  5. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...

"Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...: I've gone through a lot of answers about this, but none have worked.I signed into my work account on my personal computer some time ago and didn't realise that it would take control of my computer's settings.I've removed organisation etc however the message "Some of these...
  6. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...: Am getting update error message: There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643A problem caused this program to stop interacting with...
  8. Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...

Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...: Am getting update error message: There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643A problem caused this program to stop interacting with...
  9. Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?

When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?: Whenever I open Settings -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing. Can anyone navigate me on how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-setting-personalisation-themes-no/0ca94fff-ee6e-4264-9dc0-80253b2254b1