Windows 10: personalisation settings

Discus and support personalisation settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i go to personalisation of lockscreen it shows "some settings are hidden or managed by organisation" why is that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rohith RoosveltSande, Oct 9, 2018.

1. personalisation settings

when i go to personalisation of lockscreen it shows "some settings are hidden or managed by organisation" why is that?

:)

Rohith RoosveltSande, Oct 9, 2018
  2. thomcats Win User

Cannot use Settings->Personalisation to change Lock Screen settings

Hello,
    Is it possibly the Anniversary Update, which has blocked my possibilities to change the Lock Screen configuration? In Settings->Personalisation that whole option is greyed out today and I'm stuck with a lock screen, which I can't modify or change. Any help for this? Perhaps there is a registry change I could apply? I would be happy for any suggestion.

I've attached an image. My language is Swedish, but I guess that you will recognise the part of the Settings->Personalisation, which is shown.

Thanks in advance
    *Think

thomcats, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 9, 2018
  4. ekendraed Win User

personalisation settings

Default PERSONALISATION settings

Problem was resolved. I reverted to the default settings.

Control Panel > Appearances and Personalisation > Personalisation > Default Theme

ekendraed, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

personalisation settings

1. personalisation settings - Similar Threads - personalisation settings

2. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...: I've gone through a lot of answers about this, but none have worked.I signed into my work account on my personal computer some time ago and didn't realise that it would take control of my computer's settings.I've removed organisation etc however the message "Some of these...
  3. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...: I've gone through a lot of answers about this, but none have worked.I signed into my work account on my personal computer some time ago and didn't realise that it would take control of my computer's settings.I've removed organisation etc however the message "Some of these...
  4. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...: Am getting update error message: There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643A problem caused this program to stop interacting with...
  6. Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...

Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...: Am getting update error message: There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643A problem caused this program to stop interacting with...
  7. Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?

When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?: Whenever I open Settings -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing. Can anyone navigate me on how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-setting-personalisation-themes-no/0ca94fff-ee6e-4264-9dc0-80253b2254b1
  9. When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?: Whenever I open Settings -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing. Can anyone navigate me on how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-setting-personalisation-themes-no/0ca94fff-ee6e-4264-9dc0-80253b2254b1
  10. Personalisation: Why is 'set for monitor 2' the only background option available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalisation: Why is 'set for monitor 2' the only background option available: I have a dual monitor setup using 2 display ports from an Intel Arc A770 graphics card driver fully up to date. Display is set to Extended Mode, with taskbar as required, only shown on monitor 1. Monitors detect correctly. I'm using fully updated Windows 11 22H2 22621.1344. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stuck on personalised settings may 2019 update task manager does not start