Windows 10: Personalise setting wont load.

Discus and support Personalise setting wont load. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, on my computer i want to change the theme of the PC but when i go to the settings for personalising it just will not load at all and will just stay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tom Antcliffe, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Personalise setting wont load.

Hi, on my computer i want to change the theme of the PC but when i go to the settings for personalising it just will not load at all and will just stay on the windows setting cog. What do i do ?

:)

Tom Antcliffe, Jun 1, 2019
  2. thomcats Win User

Cannot use Settings->Personalisation to change Lock Screen settings

Hello,
    Is it possibly the Anniversary Update, which has blocked my possibilities to change the Lock Screen configuration? In Settings->Personalisation that whole option is greyed out today and I'm stuck with a lock screen, which I can't modify or change. Any help for this? Perhaps there is a registry change I could apply? I would be happy for any suggestion.

I've attached an image. My language is Swedish, but I guess that you will recognise the part of the Settings->Personalisation, which is shown.

Thanks in advance
    *Think

thomcats, Jun 1, 2019
  3. tarn_55 Win User
    photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Jun 1, 2019
  4. ekendraed Win User

Personalise setting wont load.

Default PERSONALISATION settings

Problem was resolved. I reverted to the default settings.

Control Panel > Appearances and Personalisation > Personalisation > Default Theme

ekendraed, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Personalise setting wont load.

1. Personalise setting wont load. - Similar Threads - Personalise setting wont

2. Personalised settings changing randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalised settings changing randomly: Hi,As per other users out there in the community I have my Personalised settings are changing from what I had set.In specific I have changed the background image to a slide show and setup a folder with pictures. I have also set colour format to Dark.The changes are: - the...
  3. Personalisation settings not saved.

Personalisation settings not saved.: I have quite a lot of problems with my Windows 10 computer and I have tried every solution possible. First, I LOVE to personalise and change my personalisation settings a lot, like the display wallpaper, the lockscreen wallpaper, etc. But there's a hindrance. Each time I turn...
  4. Display Settings and Personalise not working...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display Settings and Personalise not working...: Hi Everyone, When I open any settings submenu, for example the desktop right click Personalise and Display Settings or the Clock's Date and Time Settings, the settings app quickly comes up then closes instantly. When I type ms-settings:display or ms-settings:personalise into...
  5. Windows Update setting wont load

Windows Update setting wont load: Just a bit of context. I had an issue with my headphones where if i accidentally unplugged them, and plugged them back in my laptop wouldnt recognise them. Then I uninstalled the audio driver for it Realtek R Audio, and reinstalled it off the realtek website. Then I played...
  6. Windows Update Wont load in Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Wont load in Settings: Hello, this happened since the power went out in my apartment. The settings work perfectly fine except for the Windows update, it just won't load, when i turn on troubleshoot its stuck on checking if windows update needs restart, i waited 5 hours nothing happened, turned off...
  7. Settings Wont Properly Load

Settings Wont Properly Load: So I am trying to load my display settings so I can add a monitor to my laptop to work from but when I go to my settings and type in display or click on the text it goes right back to the main settings. Is there something I can do to fix this. I cant even make Google my...
  8. Personalised settings on a black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Personalised settings on a black screen: So, I let my PC update overnight and when I finally come back, I see a black screen and on the top left corner, a box labeled Personalised Settings. I've googled a few fixed for this and I think the best way to fix it is with task manager. But apparently, my task manager...
  9. personalisation settings

personalisation settings: when i go to personalisation of lockscreen it shows "some settings are hidden or managed by organisation" why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalisation-settings/ca7a99ac-fae2-4724-9e75-cf2b7ddf8886
  10. Default PERSONALISATION settings

Default PERSONALISATION settings: I have messed up the Windows 10 PERSONALISATION screen. How may I REVERT to the ORIGINAL settings? 13281