Windows 10: Personalise TaskBar like this [picture]

Discus and support Personalise TaskBar like this [picture] in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey there, I watched on of your videos and I'd like to know how do you pesonalise the taskbar like that. I mean, I want the pinned icons to be shown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by veranceftw, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Personalise TaskBar like this [picture]

Hey there, I watched on of your videos and I'd like to know how do you pesonalise the taskbar like that. I mean, I want the pinned icons to be shown like a grid and not in a list format.

Any help?

Personalise TaskBar like this [picture] [​IMG]

kind regards

:)

veranceftw, Nov 2, 2015
  2. RPG17A Win User

icons on bottom righthand corner

Hi Pete

Thought you might like to know that after the upgrade taskbar icons are at Settings>Personalisation>Taskbar

RPG17A, Nov 2, 2015
  3. RPG17A Win User
    Taskbar

Hi

Right click on the taskbar to unlock it though I suspect it already is, now place your pointer on the top edge of the taskbar until it becomes a double headed arrow then click and drag down to reduce the taskbar then right click taskbar and choose to lock
    it. If you open Settings>Personalisation>Taskbar here are settings to personalise your taskbar.

RPG17A, Nov 2, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Personalise TaskBar like this [picture]

Edwin, Dec 1, 2015
Thema:

Personalise TaskBar like this [picture]

1. Personalise TaskBar like this [picture] - Similar Threads - Personalise TaskBar picture

2. Personalisation - maybe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalisation - maybe?: My background colours have become messed up in apps such as Mail, Calculator & File explorer, to name but 3. All I want is white background and black lettering. I've tried various fixes but they don't work for me. TIA...
  3. Personalisation - maybe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personalisation - maybe?: My background colours have become messed up in apps such as Mail, Calculator & File explorer, to name but 3. All I want is white background and black lettering. I've tried various fixes but they don't work for me. TIA...
  4. Personalisation - maybe?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. surprise personalisation

surprise personalisation: I'm used to Windows 10 starting the day with one of Microsoft's library of over-dramatic landscapes, which I then click on to get the login screen. For some reason it has suddenly decided to substitute a photo from my own library. Don't know how it happened but it's a nice...
  6. personalisation

personalisation: I want to enable dark mode permantley, how would i do this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalisation/bed1b332-6a0a-4948-b072-28a081faa862
  7. Personalisation of Background

Personalisation of Background: I want to change the background picture on my PC using one of my own photos, but there is no 'Browse' button displayed on the 'Background' page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalisation-of-background/2448d803-fa8f-4c12-9b67-c096dce6ef47
  8. Personalisation Problem

Personalisation Problem: I have lost my personalised desktop display and cannot restore it as Personalisation in Settings is frozen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalisation-problem/07fdf4fe-94c8-44b7-9a0a-f7c9e003c818
  9. Desktop personalisation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop personalisation: [ATTACH] Hi, Can someone help me find the search and time widgets shown in the pic? I looked around but couldn't find the exact widgets. Thanks, https://preview.redd.it/wwnojmldjr461.png?width=2000&format=png&auto=webp&s=563ece69e514ee75509e8061b5f665420f0874ce...
  10. Desired Personalisation

Desired Personalisation: HELLO!! So, I bought a new laptop recently. I'm now trying to personalize it however I am being prevented from changing the lock screen :( At the top of the page it says in red "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization" and everything else on the page is...